Christmas is just round the corner and we all love decorating our house. Be it the pot holders, buntings or Christmas Stockings . The festive season always brings so much joy and colour in our houses. With all this already listed in here we thought to make and addition to this long Christmassy list. Today we will list down some patterns for you of some lovely Christmas Tree Pillow.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Tree Pillow
- Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler™ by Donna & Michaelene is a lovely pattern made using worsted weight yarn and a 5.00 mm. Finished size of this pillow is 13″ x 9″ approximately.
- Christmas Tree Pillow by Amy Solovay is a lovely one made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00 mm.
- Christmas Tree Pillow Cover by Jessica Underwood is a beautiful one made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas Tree Pillow by Marie Segares is a nice pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. Ii fits a 12″ square pillow.
- Christmas Tree Pillow by Esther Thompson is a lovely one made using Aran weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook. Fits a 14 inch pillow.
- Christmas Tree Cushion by Linda Solaiman is a beauty made using DK weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook and Tunisian Crochet technique.
- Christmas Tree Throw Pillow by Bina Alper is a nice one made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook. It fits a 16″ x 16″ square pillow. The pattern is available as a free Ravelry Download.
- Holiday Trees Pillow by POP Crochet is such a colourful one amde using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It fits an 18″ x 18″ pillow.
- Crochet Bobble Christmas Tree by Kristy Medina is a pretty one made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Yule Tree Throw & Pillow by Bonnie Barker is a nice one made using Aran weight yarn, 6.00mm and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA