We are here again with some lovely patterns for you. This time we bring to you some cute Christmas Slippers which you can make as gifts or for self. These Free Crochet Patterns are for you to enjoy, save and print. Go ahead and bookmark this.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Slippers
- Christmas Slipper Socks by Dove Crafts UK is a lovely pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Christmas slippers by DROPS design is a nice one made using Super Bulky weight yarn 7.00mm and 8.00mm crochet hooks.
- Hint of Mint Slippers by Maria Bittner are the cute ones made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas slippers by DROPS design is a pretty one made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Merry Slippers by DROPS design is a nice one made using DK weight yarn and a 8.00mm crochet hook.
- The Rudolphs by DROPS design is a cute one made using Superbulky weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Elf Slippers with Curled Toes by Thomasina Cummings Designs nice ones made using DK weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Elf Slippers in Green by Shush Lander is a nice one made using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA