So we have so many lists ready for the decoration of the Christmas Tree. Present Ornament, Santa Hat Ornament, Candy Cane Ornaments, Gingerbread Man Ornament, Ginger bread house Ornament, Mini Wreath Ornaments. Today we are here to give you patterns of some lovely treat bags which can be filled with little treats or presents and can be put up on the Christmas Tree.
Little things like chocolates, lip balms, gift cards, some small candy treats or cash can be put up in these.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Treat Bags
- Christmas Coin/Gift Pouch by Tracy Abraham is a lovely pattern made using DK weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Christmas Tree Treat Bag by Sonya Blackstone is one of the cutest Christmas Treat Bags. It is made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Mini Santa Sack Gift Pouches by Ling Ryan is a pretty one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bag by Sonya Blackstone is a nice one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Christmas Tree Bags by Penny Peberdy is a sweet and simple one made using Fingering weight yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Christmas Candy Treat Bag by Sonya Blackstone is a beautiful one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee