Getting ready for Christmas is so much fun, isn’t it. Here we are again with some lovely crochet patterns for Some Lovely Christmas Dishcloth. We already have a list for Christmas Pot Holders and Hot pads. So now let us see some more Christmassy kitchen accessories.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Dishcloth
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Tree Dishcloth
- Christmas Tree Dishcloth by Maria Bittner is certainly a lovely pattern made using Worsted weigt yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Tree Tunisian Dishcloth by Megan Bell is a nice Tunisian pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas Tree Dishcloth by Kris Hill is certainly a sweet and simple one made using Aran wright yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Reindeer Dishcloth
- Rudolph the Reindeer by Joanita Theron is a cute one made using DK weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Reindeer Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Other Christmas Dishcloth
- Angel Dishcloth by Christine Daugherty is a pretty one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Crocheted Christmas Washcloths by Josey B Harvey is a good one made using Worsted weight yarn, 4.00mm and a 3.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Christmas Lights Dishcloth/Potholder by Linda Bohrn is a very creative and different pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Snowman Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a cute one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Snowflake Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a nice and simple one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
- Candy Striped Washcloth by Sara Sach is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Christmas Themed Cup and Mug Cozy
Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments
Christmas Wine Bag and Wine Cozy
Crochet Peppermint Christmas Goodies
Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns
Christmas Banner/ Bunting/ Garland
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
Leave a Reply