Christmas is almost around the corner. Everyone has started making Christmas gifts. 🙂 Decorating our house is the thing we all love especially during Christmas. So first things first the most important thing is the Christmas tree itself. We bring to you these Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns. Now you can start making things for the tree first 🙂 Select one from these and get going…
The whole Post is in the Descending format of the Diameter size of the finished Tree Skirt. Also, the ones having an unknown finished size are listed towards the end of this post.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies checkout links below this article.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter- more than 50)
- Tree Skirt by Bernat Design Studio made with 5.5mm crochet hook measures 65 inches across.
- Tree Skirt by Mary Jane Protus is beautifully done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and 6.00mm crochet hook and it measures approximately 60 inches across.
- Granny Tree Skirt by Ann Regis is done with a 6.5mm crochet hook and measures 58 inches in diameter.
- Granny Hexagon Tree Skirt by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots using a 5.5mm crochet hook and measures 55 inches across.
- Seven-Way Christmas Tree Skirt by Sally V. George is a basic tree skirt with options for 7 different borders. Finished size is 52 inches.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter- 50 Inches to 46 Inches)
- Happy Holidays Tree Skirt by Tamara Kelly from Moogly is made with a 6.5mm crochet hook and measures 50 inches in diameter. It looks beautiful and the pattern is lovely.
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Apeksha Prasad is done with a 6.00mm crochet hook and measures approximately 50 inches in diameter when finished.
- Pompom Trimmed Tree Skirt by Salena Baca is a beautiful pattern where pom poms are used and measure 50 inches across.
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Bernat Design Studio is made with a 5.00mm crochet hook and is approximately 50 inches in diameter.
- Woodland Tree Skirt by Margret Willson is very lovely pattern done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and measures around 49 inches in diameter once finished.
- Quick ‘n Easy Christmas Tree Skirt by Priscilla Hewitt is done with a 9.00mm crochet hook and is 48 inches in diameter.
- Primitive Pines Christmas Tree Skirt by Priscilla Hewitt is made with a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is about 48 inches in diameter.
- Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots is done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and measures approximately 46 inches from point to point.
- Tricia’s Tree Skirt by Patons is a lovely colourful pattern done with 5.0mm crochet hook and measures 46 inches in diameter.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter:- 45 inches to 28 inches)
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Donna Mason-Svara is done with I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby and 5.5mm crochet hook and its size is 45 inches across when finished.
- Victorian Tree Skirt by Brenda Lewis made with a 5.5mm crochet hook and is 42 inches across.
- Holiday Tree Skirt by Katherine Eng is a lacy skirt pattern beautifully made with help of 5.5mm and 6.0mm crochet hook and measures 38 inches in diameter.
- Shimmer Christmas Tree Skirt by Sara Sach is done with a 5.5mm crochet hook and measures 28*28 inches approximately.
- Fabulous Flurries Tree Skirt by Nadia Fuad measures 28 inches in size and is done with a 6.00mm crochet hook and a 3.5mm crochet hook has a lovely colour.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter:- less than 28 inches)
- Crochet Granny Stitch Star Christmas Tree Skirt by Sara McFall is a lovely ruffled granny pattern made with a 6.00mm crochet hook. Finished size will be 26 inches approximately.
- Stripedy Mini-Tree Skirt by Jennifer Edwards is a colourful pattern where the gauge is not important and is done with a 5.00mm crochet hook. the approximate size will be 22 inches.
- Carousel Mini Tree Skirt by Kim Guzman is a nice colourful Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern made using thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. Finished size is 12 inches across.
- Christmas Pine Tree Skirt by Kate Wagstaff looks very beautiful and has a lovely pattern and colour combination. The finished size is 8 inches.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter:- Unknown)
- 12-Pointed Star Christmas Tree Skirt by B.hooked Crochet is made with a red heart super save and a 6.00mm crochet hook. However, finished size of it is unknown.
- Snowmen Christmas tree skirt by Ingrid Geerings is a lovely creative Christmas Tree Skirt made using DK weight yarn. However, finished size of it is unknown.
- Holiday Hearts Tree Skirt by Michele Wilcox is done with Red Heart Super Saver Solids and a 5.5mm crochet hook. However, finished size of it is unknown.
- Simple Christmas Tree Skirt by Sarah Williamson is a lovely hexagonal pattern and easy to make. Also, we can add green for a more Christmasy look. However, finished size of it is unknown.
So these are some lovely patterns totally free for this Christmas. Do try at least one and let us know how it turns out 🙂 You can also contact the designer, we are sure they will be happy to hear from you.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Like Our Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.