Christmas is almost around the corner. Everyone has started making Christmas gifts. 🙂 Decorating our house is the thing we all love especially during Christmas. So first things first the most important thing is the Christmas tree itself. We bring to you these Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns. Now you can start making things for the tree first 🙂 Select one from these and get going…
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Donna Mason-Svara is done with I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby and 5.5mm crochet hook and its size is 45 inches across when finished.
- Quick ‘n Easy Christmas Tree Skirt by Priscilla Hewitt is done with a 9.00mm crochet hook and is 48 inches in diameter.
- Seven-Way Christmas Tree Skirt by Sally V. George is a basic tree skirt with options for 7 different borders.
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Bernat Design Studio is made with a 5.00mm crochet hook and is approximately 50 inches in diameter.
- Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots is done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and measures approximately 46 inches from point to point.
- Primitive Pines Christmas Tree Skirt by Priscilla Hewitt is made with a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Simple Christmas Tree Skirt by Sarah Williamson is a lovely hexagonal pattern and easy to make. Also, we can add green for a more christmasy look.
- Crochet Granny Stitch Star Christmas Tree Skirt by Sara McFall is a lovely ruffled granny pattern made with a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- 12-Pointed Star Christmas Tree Skirt by B.hooked Crochet is made with a red heart super save and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Apeksha Prasad is done with a 6.00mm crochet hook and measures approximately 50 inches in diameter when finished.
- Tree Skirt by Mary Jane Protus is beautifully done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and 6.00mm crochet hook and it measures approximately 60 inches across.
- Shimmer Christmas Tree Skirt by Sara Sach is done with a 5.5mm crochet hook and measures 28*28 inches approximately.
- Woodland Tree Skirt by Margret Willson is very lovely pattern done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and measures around 49 inches in diameter once finished.
- Tree Skirt by Bernat Design Studio made with 5.5mm crochet hook measures 65 inches across.
- Christmas Pine Tree Skirt by Kate Wagstaff looks very beautiful and has a lovely pattern and colour combination.
- Granny Tree Skirt by Ann Regis is done with a 6.5mm crochet hook and measures 58 inches in diameter.
- Victorian Tree Skirt by Brenda Lewis made with a 5.5mm crochet hook and is 42 inches across.
- Holiday Tree Skirt by Katherine Eng is a lacy skirt pattern beautifully made with help of 5.5mm and 6.0mm crochet hook and measures 38 inches in diameter.
- Granny Hexagon Tree Skirt by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots using a 5.5mm crochet hook and measures 55 inches across.
- Happy Holidays Tree Skirt by Tamara Kelly from Moogly is made with a 6.5mm crochet hook and measures 50 inches in diameter. It looks beautiful and the pattern is lovely.
- Fabulous Flurries Tree Skirt by Nadia Fuad measures 28 inches in size and is done with a 6.00mm crochet hook and a 3.5mm crochet hook has a lovely colour.
- Holiday Hearts Tree Skirt by Michele Wilcox is done with Red Heart Super Saver Solids and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Tricia’s Tree Skirt by Patons is a lovely colourful pattern done with 5.0mm crochet hook and measures 46 inches in diameter.
- Pompom Trimmed Tree Skirt by Salena Baca is a beautiful pattern where pom poms are used and measure 50 inches across.
- Stripedy Mini-Tree Skirt by Jennifer Edwards is a colourful pattern where the gauge is not important and is done with a 5.00mm crochet hook.
So these are some lovely patterns totally free for this Christmas. Do try at least one and let us know how it turns out 🙂 You can also contact the designer, we are sure they will be happy to hear from you.
Like Our Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of collated free pattern articles where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.
Enter your full name,select your country and press the WhatsApp icon