Christmas is almost around the corner. Everyone has started making Christmas gifts. 🙂 Decorating our house is the thing we all love especially during Christmas. So first things first the most important thing is the Christmas tree itself. We bring to you these Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns. Now you can start making things for the tree first 🙂 Select one from these and get going…
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
The whole Post is in the Descending format of the Diameter size of the finished Tree Skirt. Also, the ones having an unknown finished size are listed towards the end of this post.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies checkout links below this article.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter- more than 50)
- Tree Skirt by Bernat Design Studio made with 5.5mm crochet hook measures 65 inches across.
- Tree Skirt by Mary Jane Protus made using a 5.00mm crochet hook and 6.00mm crochet hook and it measures approximately 60 inches across.
- Granny Tree Skirt by Ann Regis made using a 6.5mm crochet hook and measures 58 inches in diameter.
- Granny Hexagon Tree Skirt by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots made using a 5.5mm crochet hook and measures 55 inches across.
- Seven-Way Christmas Tree Skirt by Sally V. George made using a Worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. It is a basic tree skirt with options for 7 different borders. Finished size is 52 inches.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter- 50 Inches to 46 Inches)
- Happy Holidays Tree Skirt by Tamara Kelly (Moogly) made with a 6.5mm crochet hook. It measures 50 inches in diameter. It certainly looks beautiful and the pattern is lovely.
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Apeksha Prasad is done with a 6.00mm crochet hook and measures approximately 50 inches in diameter when finished.
- Pompom Trimmed Tree Skirt by Salena Baca is a beautiful pattern where pom poms are used and measure 50 inches across.
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Bernat Design Studio is made with a 5.00mm crochet hook and is approximately 50 inches in diameter.
- Woodland Tree Skirt by Margret Willson is very lovely pattern done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and measures around 49 inches in diameter once finished.
- Quick ‘n Easy Christmas Tree Skirt by Priscilla Hewitt is done with a 9.00mm crochet hook and is 48 inches in diameter.
- Primitive Pines Christmas Tree Skirt by Priscilla Hewitt is made with a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is about 48 inches in diameter.
- Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots is done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and measures approximately 46 inches from point to point.
- Tricia’s Tree Skirt by Patons is a lovely colourful pattern done with 5.0mm crochet hook and measures 46 inches in diameter.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter:- 45 inches to 28 inches)
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Donna Mason-Svara is done with I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby and 5.5mm crochet hook and its size is 45 inches across when finished.
- Victorian Tree Skirt by Brenda Lewis made with a 5.5mm crochet hook and is 42 inches across.
- Holiday Tree Skirt by Katherine Eng is a lacy skirt pattern beautifully made with help of 5.5mm and 6.0mm crochet hook and measures 38 inches in diameter.
- Shimmer Christmas Tree Skirt by Sara Sach made using a 5.5mm crochet hook and measures 28*28 inches approximately.
- Fabulous Flurries Tree Skirt by Nadia Fuad made using a 6.00mm crochet hook and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It has a lovely colour and measures 28 inches in size. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter:- less than 28 inches)
- Crochet Granny Stitch Star Christmas Tree Skirt by Sara McFall made with a 6.00mm crochet hook. Finished size will be 26 inches approximately. It is certainly a lovely granny pattern.
- Stripedy Mini-Tree Skirt by Jennifer Edwards made using a 5.00mm crochet hook. the approximate size will be 22 inches. It is certainly a colourful pattern where the gauge is not important
- Carousel Mini Tree Skirt by Kim Guzman made using thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. Finished size is 12 inches across. It is certainly a nice colourful Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Christmas Pine Tree Skirt by Kate Wagstaff looks very beautiful and has a lovely pattern and colour combination. The finished size is 8 inches.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns (Diameter:- Unknown)
- 12-Pointed Star Christmas Tree Skirt by B.hooked Crochet made with a red heart super saver and a 6.00mm crochet hook. However, finished size of it is unknown.
- Snowmen Christmas tree skirt by Ingrid Geerings made using DK weight yarn. However, finished size of it is unknown. It is certainly a lovely creative Christmas Tree Skirt
- Holiday Hearts Tree Skirt by Michele Wilcox made using Red Heart Super Saver Solids and a 5.5mm crochet hook. However, finished size of it is unknown.
- Simple Christmas Tree Skirt by Sarah Williamson is a lovely hexagonal pattern and easy to make. Also, we can add green for a more Christmasy look. However, finished size of it is unknown.
So these are some lovely patterns totally free for this Christmas. Do try at least one and let us know how it turns out 🙂 You can also contact the designer, we are sure they will be happy to hear from you.
Hope you liked these Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee