Most of us our busy making gifts for Christmas already. For those who haven’t started yet or need some quick and useful ones here we are with some more patterns. Christmas Bookmarks, perfect gift for any age group and any gender. So let us dive right into it and see some lovely patterns.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Bookmarks
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Snowman Bookmarks
- Snowman bookmark for Christmas by DROPS design is a cute one made using Sport weight yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook.
- Charming Snowman Bookmark by Joanita Theron made using a DK weight yarn and a 4.00 mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Tree Bookmarks
- Suzie’s Christmas Tree Bookmark by Suzetta Williams is a pretty one made using Thread and a size 7 steel hook.
- Karen’s Christmas Tree Bookmark by Karen Lyons is a lovely one made using Thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Free Crochet Patterns for Other Christmas Bookmarks
- Pocket Wreath Paperclip Bookmark by Pan Perkins is a lovely idea made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Suzie’s Little Angel Bookmark by Suzetta Williams is a nice one made using thread and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Crochet Christmas Santa book mark by DROPS design is a cute one made using Sport weight yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook.
- Tiny ornament bookmark by Julie Kundhi is a cute one made using Worsted weight yarn, 3.75 and a 3.25mm crochet hook.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee