Christmas is fast approaching and all we crocheters need to buck up. Making lovely ornaments, decorations, buntings and yummy recipes, so much to do. So let us start making some lovely Christmas ornaments. Today we will share a list of some beautiful Crochet Christmas Bells.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Also, for more Crochet Christmas Goodies see the links below this article.
Lacy Crochet Christmas Bells (or the one with gaps in it) Free Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Bell by Michelle Starkie made with thread and a 2.5mm crochet hook. It is a lovely pattern and a must try.It is certainly a pretty one.
- Christmas Bell by Amy Lehman made using a sparkly thread yarn. There is a written pattern as well as a video tutorial.
- One hour Christmas bell by emmhouse made using a 3.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Crocheted Bell For Christmas Tree by Bronislava made using a thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
- Cate’s lacy mini bell by Catherine Weaver made using thread and a 1.25mm yarn. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Crochet Bell Tutorial by Yuli Nilssen made using Fingering weight yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Christmas Bell Snowflake by Deborah Atkinson made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a lovely lacy pattern.
- Christmas Bell by Emi Harrington made using thread and a 3.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available in form of a Video Tutorial.
- Cristmas Bell by Tanya Eberhardt made using DK weight yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook.
- Christmas Bell Ornament by bobwilson123 made using Aran weight yarn. It is certainly a great pattern.
- Lydia’s Christmas Bells by Debi Hassler made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Christmas Jingle Bells by Elizabeth Brooker made using Thread and a 2.25mm crochet hook. The pattern is available s a Free Ravelry Download.It is certainly a cute one.
Free Crochet Patterns for Other 3D Christmas Bells Free Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Bells by Beauty Crochet Pattern is certainly a lovely one made using a Sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Simple Christmas Bells by Rhondda Mol (Oombawka Design) is certainly a nice pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas time – bell by Vendula Maderska is such a pretty one made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook.
- Bell Christmas Ornament by Suvi is certainly a lovely pattern made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.25mm crochet hook.
- Amigurumi bells by Sabrina Boscolo is certainly a beautiful pattern made using DK weight yarn, 3.00mm, and a 2.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Holiday Bells for Christmas by Sally V. George is certainly a lovely pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas bell by DROPS design is certainly a nice pattern made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook.
Hope you liked these Crochet Christmas Bells
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, try some other Christmas Goodies???
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Cant find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee