Christmas is coming and We all have started making decorative things like Christmas Wreaths, Ornaments, Tree Skirts. Also, we know most of you have already started making your gifts. Just in case you haven’t started yet or need to make a quick gift we bring to you some awesome Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Christmas Themed Cup Cozy and Mug Cozy. These are so cute and we are sure they would be loved by everyone. There are mug Cozies as well as cup cozies so we will bifurcate the two. There are patterns of Santa, snowman reindeer and what not. So, let us have a look.
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Christmas Themed Cup and Mug Cozies.
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Christmas Themed Cup Cozy
- Snowman To-go Cup Cozy by April Moreland made using a Worsted weight Yarn ad a 5.00mm crochet hook. Very easy and a beginner friendly pattern.
- Reindeer Cup Cozy by Bernat Design Studio is a very cute pattern made using Worsted weight Yarn and 4.00mm crochet hook. Cotton yarn is used in this project.
- Festive Cup Cozy by Oombawka Design made with worsted weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook making use of Cotton Yarn. It is a very pretty Cup Cozy.
- Christmas Grinch Cup Cozy by Janet Rose made with Aran Weight Yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Santa Claus Coffee Cup Cozy by The Enchanted Ladybug made using Aran Weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. That is a cute Santa Cozy.
- Snowman Cup Cozy by Yarn Artists made using a Bulky Weight Yarn. It is a super cute design, a must try :). Available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Reindeer cup cozy by Janet Rose made using Aran Weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Santa To-go Cup Cozy by April Moreland made using Worsted Weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a cute and easy Cup Cozy.
- Christmas Crochet Coffee Cozy by Vicki Blizzard made using Worsted Weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. Has a wreath on the cozy 🙂
- Candy Cane Coffee Cozy by Strung Out Fiber Arts made using a Worsted Weight Yarn and a5.00mm crochet hook. It has lovely Christmas colours. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Winter Mug Cozies by Divine Debris is made using Aran Weight Yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It has 4 Cup Cozy patterns in all.
- Santa Belly Cozy by Divine Debris made using a Worsted Weight Yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is a cute pattern, and easy too 🙂
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Christmas Themed Mug Cozy
- Christmas Tree Coffee Cozy by Tamara Kelly of Moogly is made using Aran Weight Yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is an awesome and different design. Definitely, a must try.
- Reindeer mug cozy by Kirsten Ballering made using a Fingering Weight Yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. it is an easy and cute pattern.
- Cross stitch mug cozy by Kirsten Ballering is made using a Sport Weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is a lovely Cross Stitch Pattern.
- Sweater Coffee Mug Cozie by Sara Sach made using a worsted weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. It also has a video Tutorial.
- “Santa Baby” Mug Cozy by Heather Boyer made using an Aran Weight Yarn. It is very cute Mug Cozy and also the pattern is in detail.
- Reindeer Mug Cozy by F. Taylor made using a DK Weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download and is very easy to understand.
- Snowman Mug Hug by Michele Wilcox made using a worsted weight yarn. It is a cute Snowman pattern and has lovely detailed work.
So, these are some cute Cup Cozy and Mug Cozy. Do try them and let us know if your friends and Family members like them 🙂 Also, you can contact the designers and let them know, they would love to hear from you 🙂 Further, you can also share your experiences, comments, and queries in the comment section below.
Like Our Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of collated free pattern articles where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.
Enter your full name,select your country and press the WhatsApp icon