Christmas is just around the corner and we all are gearing up to decorate our house and make some lovely Christmas Presents too. We bring to you some lovely Crochet Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments and Candy Cane Covers. Select some and make for the lovely Christmas Tree you want to decorate.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies checkout links below this article.
Free Crochet patterns for Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments in 3D
- Candy Cane Ornament by Carol Ballard is a lovely simple pattern available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Candy Cane Ornament by Caron Design Team made using caron simply soft and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Crochet Candy Cane Ornament by Judy Becker is a pretty pattern available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Candy Cane by June Gilbank is made using a worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Candy Cane Christmas Ornament by Doni Speigle made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Candy Cane Christmas Ornament by Niki Wyre made with a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. Has other Ornament patterns as well.
- Peppermint Candy Cane Amigurumi by Amiguria Amigurumi made using a 3.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Very simple candy cane by Julie Fox made using a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
Free Crochet patterns for Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments as Candy Cane Keeper
- Candy cane cosies by Irene Strange made using DK Weight Yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. These will certainly look lovely on the tree.
- Victorian Candy Cane Cover by Cylinda D. Mathews made using a worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a PDF Download on the given link.
- How to Make a Candy Cane Cover by Colleen Hoke made using a worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Candy Cane Cover by Joyce Noverr made with Aran weight Yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. the pattern is very easy to follow. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Hobby Horse Candy Cane Cover by Suzi Norris made using a thread and a 1.9mm crochet hook. It is certainly a different and amazing pattern.
- Last Minute Christmas Tree Candy Cane Holders by Oombawka Design made using Aran Weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
So, these are some cute Crochet Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments. Do try them and let us know if your friends and Family members like them 🙂 Also, you can contact the designers and let them know, they would love to hear from you 🙂 Further, you can also share your experiences, comments, and queries in the comment section below.
Hope you loved these Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee