Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle All The Way Santa Claus Is Coming Around Riding on the Sleigh!!!! So Santa is coming to give us gifts (to our kids and Grand Kids of course :D). So why not get going with some preparations. Make some lovely Stockings so that Santa can put the gifts in them 🙂 Christmas Stockings are fun to make especially when we think about the kids and how excited they get seeing the stockings and later the gifts in them. Make this Christmas an awesome one by giving it a personal touch with your awesome skills and with help of these Free Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns. Let us see some lovely Patterns for the Christmas Stockings
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Also, for more Crochet Christmas Goodies checkout links below this article.
Traditional Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Christmas Stocking by Nicole Cormier made using a worsted weight yarn. The stocking certainly looks lovely 🙂
- Holly & Berry Stockings by Michele Maks made with Worsted weight yarn, 5.00mm crochet hook and a 5.5mm crochet hook.These are certainly very cute stockings.
- Holly Stocking by Marilyn Coleman made using Aran weight Yarn. Looks like a perfect stocking 🙂 This is certainly a pretty pattern, one of our favorites.
- Jillybeenies Christmas Sock by Jill Harrison made using Aran weight Yarn. The pattern is available as Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Quick & Easy Stocking by Red Heart Design Team made using Aran weight yarn and 4.00mm and 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Santa Stocking by Lion Brand Yarn made with Aran weight Yarn and 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely stocking pattern.
- Vintage Hexagon Christmas Stocking by Christy Hall made with Aran weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern and available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Barb’s Christmas Stocking by Barbara Osgood made with an Aran weight Yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is certainly lovely and easy to follow.
- Gingerbread Stockings by Michele Wilcox made with Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Waiting for Santa Stockings by Red Heart Design Team made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Zigzag Stocking by Linda Cyr made using Aran weight Yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It has a lovely ZigZag Pattern also making it very attractive.
- Bells & Shells Stocking by Kathy North made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. As the name suggests it is made using shell design and certainly looks amazing. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Nostalgic Granny Square Stocking by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson made with Aran weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a very easy and pretty pattern.
- Circles in Squares Christmas Stocking by Zelna Olivier made with DK weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty and unique pattern.
Christmas Stockings by Yarnplaza.com Made using Aran weight Yarn is a very well written pattern. It is actually two patterns in one.
- Granny Square Christmas Stocking by Maggie Weldon made using a bulky weight yarn. Certainly very basic and easy to understand the pattern.
- Christmas Stocking by Esther Chandler made with Aran weight Yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. It is a well-written pattern also the stocking looks really pretty.
African Flower Crochet Stocking by Alexis Middleton made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The Stocking also looks lovely 🙂
Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns for Fur Babies
If you want to make some stockings this year for your pets go ahead and try these lovely patterns. You can also write their names on the stockings if you have more than one.
- Dog Paws Christmas Stocking by Michele Wilcox made using Aran weight yarn and 5.00m crochet hook.It is a Dog Pawprint Stocking. Yes, it can be made for kids too who love dogs 🙂 Isn’t it pretty 🙂
- Cat Paws Christmas Stocking by Michele Wilcox made using Worsted weight yarn and 5.00m crochet hook. It is for cats or cat loving individuals. It is an awesome idea we must say. Worsted weight yarn and 5.00m crochet hook have been used here.
- Dog Bone Christmas Stocking by Sara Sach made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. If you have a little fur baby friend you can make this one and give them gifts in here.
Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns with a Twist
These stockings are made with a different touch. Out of the box and unique idea kids will love 🙂
- Christmas Stocking Mitten Pattern by Ina Gilmore made using a worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It is a stocking pattern in form of a glove. Different and unique concept kids may love 🙂
- Candy Cane Christmas Stocking again by Ina Gilmore made using Aran weight Yarn and a 4.00m crochet hook. It is a stocking in form of a Candy Cane. You should certainly try this one and see if kids love it 🙂
Tree Christmas Stocking by Ina Gilmore made using Aran weight Yarn and a 2.75mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely and one of the innovative Crochet Christmas stocking patterns.
Amigurumi Penguin Christmas Stocking by Pam Grennes made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 3.25mm crochet hook. It includes an amigurumi penguin which makes this stocking the cutest of all 🙂
Snowman Stocking by Bernat Design Studio made using an Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely stocking in form of a Snowman 🙂
Gingerbread Christmas Stocking by Twinkie Chan made using Aran weight Arnn and a mm crochet hook. It is a lovely pattern and kids will certainly love it 🙂
Gingerbread Gift Stocking by Rilla Edwards made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. A certainly a lovely and unique pattern.
Hope You Loved These Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, try some other Christmas Goodies???
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee