Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle All The Way Santa Claus Is Coming Around Riding on the Sleigh!!!! So Santa is coming to give us gifts (to our kids and Grand Kids of course :D). So why not get going with some preparations. Make some lovely Stockings so that Santa can put the gifts in them 🙂 Christmas Stockings are fun to make especially when we think about the kids and how excited they get seeing the stockings and later the gifts in them. Make this Christmas an awesome one by giving it a personal touch with your awesome skills and with help of these Free Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns. Let us see some lovely Patterns for the Christmas Stockings
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies checkout links below this article.
Traditional Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Christmas Stocking by Nicole Cormier is made using a worsted weight yarn. The sock looks lovely 🙂
- Holly & Berry Stockings by Michele Maks are very cute stockings made with worsted weight yarn, 5.00mm crochet hook and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Holly Stocking by Marilyn Coleman is a very pretty Pattern, one of our favorites. Made using Aran weight Yarn. Looks like a perfect stocking 🙂
- Jillybeenies Christmas Sock by Jill Harrison made using ran weight Yarn. The pattern is available as Free Ravelry Download.
- Polka Dot Christmas Stocking by Priscilla Hewitt is made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. Search for this pattern on the page that appears from the link.
- Quick & Easy Stocking by Red Heart Design Team is made using Aran weight yarn and 4.00mm and 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Santa Stocking by Lion Brand Yarn is lovely stocking made with Aran weight Yarn and 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Vintage Hexagon Christmas Stocking by Christy Hall made with Aran weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook this pattern is available as a free Ravelry Download.
- Barb’s Christmas Stocking by Barbara Osgood made with an Aran weight Yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is lovely and easy to follow.
- Front Door Stocking by Deb Richey made with Caron One Pound and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It is a lovely traditional pattern.
- Gingerbread Stockings by Michele Wilcox made with Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. Red Heart Super Saver has been used in this Crochet Christmas Stocking Pattern.
- Waiting for Santa Stockings by Red Heart Design Team made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Zigzag Stocking by Linda Cyr made using Aran weight Yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It has a lovely ZigZag Pattern making it very attractive.
- Bells & Shells Stocking by Kathy North made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. As the name suggests it is made using shell design, available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Nostalgic Granny Square Stocking by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson made with Aran weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a very easy and pretty pattern.
- Circles in Squares Christmas Stocking by Zelna Olivier made with DK weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. It is a pretty unique pattern.
Christmas Stockings by Yarnplaza.com are actually two patterns in one. Made using Aran weight Yarn is a very well written pattern.
- Granny Square Christmas Stocking by Maggie Weldon made using a bulky weight yarn. Very basic and easy to understand the pattern.
- Christmas Stocking by Esther Chandler made with Aran weight Yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. It is a well-written pattern and the stocking looks really pretty.
African Flower Crochet Stocking by Alexis Middleton made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The Stocking looks lovely 🙂
Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns for Fur Babies
If you want to make some stockings this year for your pets go ahead and try these lovely patterns. You can also write their names on the stockings if you have more than one.
- Dog Paws Christmas Stocking by Michele Wilcox is a Dog Pawprint Stocking. Yes, it can be made for kids too who love dogs 🙂 Isn’t it pretty 🙂 Aran weight yarn and 5.00m crochet hook has been used here.
- Cat Paws Christmas Stocking by Michele Wilcox is for cats or cat loving individuals. It is an awesome idea we must say. Worsted weight yarn and 5.00m crochet hook have been used here.
- Dog Bone Christmas Stocking by Sara Sach made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. If you have a little fur baby friend you can make this one and give them gifts in here.
Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns with a Twist
These stockings are made with a different touch. Out of the box and unique idea kids will love 🙂
- Christmas Stocking Mitten Pattern by Ina Gilmore is a stocking pattern in form of a glove. Different and unique concept kids may love 🙂 Made using a worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Candy Cane Christmas Stocking again by Ina Gilmore is a stocking in form of a Candy Cane. Try this one and see if kids love it 🙂 Made using Aran weight Yarn and a 4.00m crochet hook.
Tree Christmas Stocking by Ina Gilmore made using Aran weight Yarn and a 2.75mm crochet hook. It is a lovely and one of the innovative Crochet Christmas stocking patterns.
Amigurumi Penguin Christmas Stocking by Pam Grennes made using a worsted weight yarn includes an amigurumi penguin which makes this stocking the cutest of all 🙂
Snowman Stocking by Bernat Design Studio made using an Aran weight yarn and a mm crochet hook is in form of a Snowman 🙂
Gingerbread Christmas Stocking by Twinkie Chan made using Aran weight Arnn and a mm crochet hook. It is a lovely pattern and kids will love it 🙂
Gingerbread Gift Stocking by Rilla Edwards is a lovely one made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. A lovely and unique pattern.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Like Our Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.