We have already given out some awesome Free Crochet Patterns for Gingerbread Man Ornaments in our previous post and you all loved it. So now we have some lovely patterns for Other Gingerbread Ornaments for you all. We have Gingerbread house, gingerbread house, and a gift card holder too. So let us see which pattern you choose to make for this Christmas. Also, let Christmas 2020 be the most awesome one and decorate with these handmade ornaments. Be sure to checkout the other patterns on our website too. We will be posting some more Free Crochet Patterns soon. For more Christmas Posts check here.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. Really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Also, for more Crochet Christmas Goodies see the links below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Gingerbread House Ornaments
- Amigurumi Gingerbread House by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Home Sweet Home by DROPS design is certainly a lovely design made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Gingerbread Tree Ornaments by Michele Wilcox is a lovely one made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Gingerbread house ornament by Alessandra Poggiagliolmi is certainly a nice and unique one made using a DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It has all Christmas Candies on it.
- Gingerbread House Ornament by Sara Sach made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Gingerbread House Ornament by Lily / Sugar’n Cream made using Worsted weight yarn, a 3.5mm or a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is one of the cutest Gingerbread Ornaments.It is certainly a cute little one
- Crocheted gingerbread house tag by Ursula Markgraf can be made using any yarn and a suitable hook for the yarn. It is certainly a simple and cute pattern.
Free Crochet Patterns for Gingerbread Heart Ornaments
- Gingerbread Heart by DROPS design made using Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Gingerbread Heart Gift Tag by Lydia Busek made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. It is a gift tag but can certainly be put on as a Christmas Tree ornament.
Gingerbread Heart Ornaments by GoldenLucyCrafts made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely one.
Free Crochet Patterns for Gingerbread Card Holder Ornament
- Gingerbread Hugs Gift Card Holder by Katie Clary made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.It is certainly a cute one.
Hope you liked these Gingerbread Ornaments
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, try some other Christmas Goodies???
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee