Ok so it is less than a month now and we all need to buck up for the Christmas. Orders, Gifts, Decorations, Ornaments and what not to crochet. Also, some lovely food and beverages to decide, discuss and finalize for the awesome day 🙂 In case you haven’t been able to make or decide upon some Crochet Stuff for family and friends we have got your back. Check out these Last Minute Crochet Christmas Ideas that you would love and are absolutely Free Crochet Patterns.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies see the links below this article.
7 Last Minute Free Crochet Christmas Ideas
- Crochet Gingerbread House Ornament by Sarah Zimmerman at Repeat Crafter Me is a lovely and unique Ornament we all should try this Christmas. We all make Angels, Baubles and Bells but this one is different and everyone would love it 🙂
- Last Minute Reindeer Candy Cane Holders by Rhondda at Oombawka Design Crochet is a lovely pattern and doing some rounds on facebook these days. It is becoming popular and can be changed as per the size of candy canes if you do not have the mini candy cane it requires.
- Santa Baby Earwarmer by Heather Boyer at My Creative Blog is a lovely pattern. Do not go by the name it is available in Adult Size as well so this can be a lovely gift for a Co-worker too 🙂
- Holly Berries Hair Clip by Becky Dossey is an awesome little thing that can be attached to anything to make it Christmassy. You can also add it to a earwarmer as shown in the link given.
- Holiday Lights Headband by Stolen Post-It is our personal favorite. Everyone can have one of these on the Christmas Day while opening the gifts and having lovely family dinner. Do try this awesome project 🙂
- Snowman Gift Sack by Sarah Zimmerman at Repeat Crafter Me is one of the best Christmas Ideas. It looks cute and can be filled with other little gifts or treats too 🙂
- Ribbon Christmas Tree by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) is also cute and easy. They look different as compared to the other regular Decorations and Ornaments.
Santa Boot Cuffs by Evonne Umbel is an awesome pattern and doing rounds on facebook these days 🙂 We absolutely love these.
Sampler Snowman Boot Cuffs by Heidi Yates is a very cute pattern and available in child size too 🙂 It is also available at $1 Adfree with images 🙂
Snowman Boot Cuffs by Shelley Bunyard are cute boot cuffs made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
So these are some awesome Last Minute Free Crochet Christmas Ideas everyone would love and appreciate surely since these are some unique and new things as compared to the typical and traditional gifts and Ornaments 🙂 You will definitely get lots of compliments for these.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Like Our Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us on our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.