Ok so it is less than a month now and we all need to buck up for the Christmas. Orders, Gifts, Decorations, Ornaments and what not to crochet. Also, some lovely food and beverages to decide, discuss and finalize for the awesome day 🙂 In case you haven’t been able to make or decide upon some Crochet Stuff for family and friends we have got your back. Check out these Last Minute Crochet Christmas Ideas that you would love and are absolutely Free Crochet Patterns.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies see the links below this article.
10 Last Minute Free Crochet Christmas Ideas
- Crochet Gingerbread House Ornament by Sarah Zimmerman at Repeat Crafter Me is a lovely and unique Ornament we all should try this Christmas. We all make Angels, Baubles and Bells but this one is different and everyone would love it 🙂
- Last Minute Reindeer Candy Cane Holders by Rhondda at Oombawka Design Crochet is a lovely pattern and doing some rounds on facebook these days. It is becoming popular and can be changed as per the size of candy canes if you do not have the mini candy cane it requires.
- Santa Baby Earwarmer by Heather Boyer at My Creative Blog is a lovely pattern. Do not go by the name it is available in Adult Size as well so this can be a lovely gift for a Co-worker too 🙂
- Holly Berries Hair Clip by Becky Dossey is an awesome little thing that can be attached to anything to make it Christmassy. You can also add it to a earwarmer as shown in the link given.
- Holiday Lights Headband by Stolen Post-It is our personal favorite. Everyone can have one of these on the Christmas Day while opening the gifts and having lovely family dinner. Do try this awesome project 🙂
- Snowman Gift Sack by Sarah Zimmerman at Repeat Crafter Me is one of the best Christmas Ideas. It looks cute and can be filled with other little gifts or treats too 🙂
- Ribbon Christmas Tree by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) is also cute and easy. They look different as compared to the other regular Decorations and Ornaments.
Santa Boot Cuffs by Evonne Umbel is an awesome pattern and doing rounds on facebook these days 🙂 We absolutely love these.
Sampler Snowman Boot Cuffs by Heidi Yates is a very cute pattern and available in child size too 🙂 It is also available at $1 Adfree with images 🙂
Snowman Boot Cuffs by Shelley Bunyard are cute boot cuffs made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
So these are some awesome Last Minute Free Crochet Christmas Ideas everyone would love and appreciate surely since these are some unique and new things as compared to the typical and traditional gifts and Ornaments 🙂 You will definitely get lots of compliments for these.
Hope You Loved These Last Minute Christmas Ideas
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee