We are back with some awesome patterns for you guys (with some Valentine’s Day Goodies) after what seems like ages to us. Had a little break from blogging for structuring our website, Crochet articles, WIPs and other crochet plans for future. We are happy to let you know that we have planned some awesome articles just for you. Today we will be giving you some patterns for Valentines Day.
Yayyy so much fun right??? Such a beautiful day. Though we believe there should not be only one day to show love to your near and dear ones. Spreading love to everyone around you should be on your To-Do list always. Be it your mom, dad, sister, brother, children, friends or the love of your life; Love should always be in the air.
So here we are with some awesome Cup Cozy and Mug Cozy patterns from all the lovely makers and crocheters all around the world; for you to crochet and give it to your dear one. Let us have a look.
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Valentine’s Day Cup & Mug Cozies.
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Valentine’s Day Cup Cozy
- Warm Heart Cup Cozy by Maryellen Ferguson is a lovely pattern made using an Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Heart Cup Cozy by ChiWei Ranck is a beautiful cup cozy made using a worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Heart-to-heart Cozy by Brittany from B.hooked Crochet is made using an Aran weight Yarn from Hobby Lobby (I Love This Yarn) and a 5.00m crochet hook. It is a lovely pattern.
- Valentine’s Day Coffee Kozie by Becky Ferris using an Aran weight yarn a 5.00mm crochet hook and a 5.50mm crochet hook.
- Heart Crochet Coffee Cozy by Sarah K. Adiutori is made using Red Heart Super Saver and a 5.50mm crochet hook. It is a lovely pattern.
- Cup Full of Love Coffee Cozy by Amy Ramnarine is made using a worsted weight yarn (Lily Sugar’ n Cream) and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is a really cute pattern.
- Heart On My Sleeve Coffee Cozy by Sarah Blackston is a lovely pattern made using an Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Candy Hearts Cup Cozy by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson is a cute and simple pattern made using a cotton yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. Video Tutorial is also available.
- Heart Coffee Mug Cozy by MooeyAndFriends made using a bulky weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Heart On Sleeve Car Mug Cozy by Amal Saleh made using a DK weight yarn, a 4.00mm crochet hook and a 2.75mm crochet hook.
- Crochet Heart Cup Cozy Tutorial by bobwilson123 is a nice pattern made using Aran weight yarn and is available as a PDF Download on the website.
- Oatmeal Coffee Cozy with Teal Heart by Oh My YO! made using an Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- We’re Here by Kaylie Dawn using ad Aran weight yarn, a 5.00mm crochet hook and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Love at First Sip Coffee Sleeve by Jennifer Pionk made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is a lovely pattern.
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for Valentine’s Day Mug Cozy
- Valentine Mug Cozy by Crochet AddictUK is a beautiful pattern made using a DK weight Yarn and a 5.00 mm crochet hook. It is a nice pattern
- Valentine’s Day Mug Cozy by Rebecca Langford made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a lovely and easy pattern.
- String of Hearts Cup Cozy by Nadia Fuad made using an Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is in form of a Video Tutorial. It is a unique pattern.
- Crochet Heart Mug Cozy by Louise Bollanos made using a DK weight yarn and a 7.00mm crochet hook. It is a cute and simple pattern.
- I heart u mug cozy by Kirsten Ballering made using a Fingering weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. We loved this pattern.
Want to try some other Valentine Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of collated free pattern articles where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.