Minions are loved by everyone. You get Minion themed bottle compass boxes, lunch boxes and what not. People even have a Minion themed Birthday Parties. So keeping in view the ever-growing love you guys have for Minions we decided to have some awesome minion themed Mug Cozy and Cup cozy Free Crochet Patterns.
For more Crocheted Mug Cozy patterns on different themes check out the patterns below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Minion Cup Cozy/ Mug Cozy/ Coffee Cozy
- Minion Cup Cozy by Crochet It Baby made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. Click Here for the Pattern
- Evil Purple Minion Cup Cozy by The Enchanted Ladybug is a cute pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00 crochet hook. It actually looks cute rather than Evil :). Download the pattern from the link given. Click Here for the Pattern
- Minion Coffee Cup Cozy by The Enchanted Ladybug is a cute minion mu cozy made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. Download the pattern from the link given. Click Here for the Pattern
- Minion Coffee Cozy by Sarah K. Adiutori made using an Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is quite easy to follow. Click Here for the Pattern
- Another Minions Coffee Cup Cozy by StuckAt HomeMom is made using a 4.25mm crochet hook is a very cute pattern and I am sure you would love making it. Click Here for the Pattern
Want to make some more Crochet Mug Cozy/ Cup Cozy???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.