Valentine’s Day is coming and we hope all of you are ready with your little cards and candies to give it to your near and dear ones. We have come up with a list of some awesome Free Crochet Patterns for an Envelope to put your cards and letters in. Many of you might want to try this with your school kids in case they have any card distributions on this special day.
Free Patterns of a Crochet Envelope for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Envelopes by Lion Brand Yarn made using an Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Valentine Envelope by Emilee Gettle made using a fingering weight yarn and a 1.5m crochet hook.
- Valentine’s Day Envelope by Becky Ferris made using an ran weight yarn (I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby) and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Envelope for Valentine by K. Godinez made using a DK weight yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook. There are two patterns here one with a pair of mice and one with a rose on it.
- Envelope Flatware Holder by Lion Brand Yarn made using an Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Valentine Airmail Envelope by Ruby & Custard made using a worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Valentine’s Envelope by Amy Le Pelley made using a DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. These are so cute ?
- Love Letter by Lydia Busek is a cute one made using an Aran weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a very easy pattern.
- Heart Envelope by Nicole Riley made using a Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a cute C2C pattern and has a video tutorial as well.
- Heart Envelope/Pillow by Crochet AddictUK made using a DK weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The heart shaped letter holder would look lovely
Want to try some other Valentine Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee