Weddings are the best things in the world. Beautiful feeling, love in the air and the most important day for a Bride and the Groom. To make it more special let us throw in some handmade goodies to the Bride’s Dress 🙂 We already gave you the patterns for Bridal Bouquets and Wedding Shawls so here is another lovely and important thing that should be a part of the bridal dress. Yes, a Bridal Garter. There are stories and History related to this lovely little accessory of the wedding day. You can make these for yourself and/or/also for your friends 🙂 Hope you love these Garter Belt Free Pattern.
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies check the Link below this article
So let us see some awesome Crochet patterns for a Wedding Garter
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for a Bridal Garter/ Wedding Garter
- Crocheted Wedding Garter by Allison Taylor made using a Ribbon yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Crochet Garter 1895 by Brainerd & Armstrong Company seems to be an old pattern made using a thread.
- Tailor-Fit Bridal Garter in Crochet by Phebe Durand made using a thread and a 3.25mm crochet hook. the pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Bridal Garter by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet made using a thread and 2.75mm crochet hook.
- Ruffled Lace Garter by Toni Rexroat made using a thread and 1.5mm crochet hook.
- Something Blue Bridal Garter by D Goldoff DesignsByDGoldoff is a lovely pattern made using a sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- “Something Blue” Bridal Garter by Deborah Schlegel is a lovely pattern made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook.
- Rachel’s Wedding garter by Amanda Corbett made using a thread and 1.00mm and 1.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is in form of a Video Tutorial.
- Bridal Garter by Lisa Hamblin using a Cotton thread. The pattern is very easy to follow and looks very pretty.
- Crochet Lace Wedding Garter by Melisa Darnieder made using a crochet thread size 30 and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
- Bridal Garter Belt by Darlisa Riggs made using a Crochet Thread Size 30 and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
- Springtime Lace Garter by Amy Jajliardo made using a cotton thread and a 0.9mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Bridal Garter by Bailee L. Wellisch using a Crochet thread size 10 and 2.75mm crochet hook.
- Wedding Garter by Cate Erin using a Size 10 crochet thread and a 1.4mm crochet hook. You can also make this as something blue.
- Stretchy Lace Garter by Chi Krneta made using size 10 crochet thread, 2.75mm crochet hook and a 3.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Traditional Bridal Garter by Oombawka Design made using a Sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. The instructions are available in written, photo-tutorial and video formats.
- Dainty Little Garter by Lynn Kellogg made using a cotton thread size 20 and a 1.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available in PDF format on the website.
Wrapped in Lace Wedding Garter by Kirsten Holloway is a lovely design made using Thread of size 10 and a 1.5mm crochet hook. It looks very pretty.
Want to try some other Wedding Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA