Weddings are the best things in the world. Beautiful feeling, love in the air and the most important day for a Bride and the Groom. To make it more special let us throw in some handmade goodies to the Bride’s Dress 🙂 We already gave you the patterns for Bridal Bouquets and Wedding Shawls so here is another lovely and important thing that should be a part of the bridal dress. Yes, a Bridal Garter. There are stories and History related to this lovely little accessory of the wedding day. You can make these for yourself and/or/also for your friends 🙂 Hope you love these Garter Belt Free Pattern.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies check the Link below this article
Free Easy Crochet Patterns for a Bridal Garter/ Wedding Garter
- Crocheted Wedding Garter by Allison Taylor made using a Ribbon yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Crochet Garter 1895 by Brainerd & Armstrong Company made using a thread. It seems to be an old pattern.
- Tailor-Fit Bridal Garter in Crochet by Phebe Durand made using a thread and a 3.25mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern and available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Bridal Garter by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet made using a thread and 2.75mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Ruffled Lace Garter by Toni Rexroat made using a thread and 1.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Something Blue Bridal Garter by D Goldoff DesignsByDGoldoff made using a sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern and is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- “Something Blue” Bridal Garter by Deborah Schlegel made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Rachel’s Wedding garter by Amanda Corbett made using a thread and 1.00mm and 1.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is in form of a Video Tutorial.
- Bridal Garter by Lisa Hamblin made using a Cotton thread. The pattern is certainly very easy to follow and looks very pretty.
- Crochet Lace Wedding Garter by Melisa Darnieder made using a crochet thread size 30 and a 1.65mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Bridal Garter Belt by Darlisa Riggs made using a Crochet Thread Size 30 and a 1.65mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Springtime Lace Garter by Amy Jajliardo made using a cotton thread and a 0.9mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Bridal Garter by Bailee L. Wellisch made using a Crochet thread size 10 and 2.75mm crochet hook. It is certainly a gorgeous pattern.
- Wedding Garter by Cate Erin made using a Size 10 crochet thread and a 1.4mm crochet hook. You can certainly make this as something blue.
- Stretchy Lace Garter by Chi Krneta made using size 10 crochet thread, 2.75mm crochet hook and a 3.75mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern and is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Traditional Bridal Garter by Oombawka Design made using a Sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. The instructions are available in written, photo-tutorial and video formats.
- Dainty Little Garter by Lynn Kellogg made using a cotton thread size 20 and a 1.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available in PDF format on the website. It is certainly a nice pattern.
Wrapped in Lace Wedding Garter by Kirsten Holloway is a lovely design made using Thread of size 10 and a 1.5mm crochet hook. It certainly looks very pretty.
Hope You Loved These Crochet Bridal Garter Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some other Wedding Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee