Weddings are so beautiful. In any wedding Bride owns the stage, it is the D-day for her. Simplicity is the most adorable thing a bride can have on this day. A simple yet elegant look is what every bride wants for herself. Be it a Lovely Crocheted Bouquet, Dress or the Shawl, they all look amazing on a bride. We bring to you Free Crochet Patterns for Wedding Shawls for all you beautiful ladies out there who are going to be a bride soon. You can crochet this for your near and dear one’s wedding too 🙂
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies check the Link below this article
Crochet Patterns for Wedding Shawls & Bridal Shrugs
- Bridal Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn made with bulky yarn and 6.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Keepsake Lace Shawl by Susan Lowman made with Fingering Yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Mother of the Bride Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn made with Aran weight yarn and 6.5mm crochet hook. It is 50 inches wide.
- Small Talk Shawl by Cheri McEwen made with Light Fingering yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. This Shawl can be made to any desired size.
- Chanson En Crochet by Mari Lynn Patrick made with Aran weight and 6.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a elegant pattern.
- Morpho Shawlette by Cheri McEwen made with a fingering yarn and 5.5mm crochet hook. One of the prettiest Wedding Shawls.
- Bridal Shrug by Lion Brand Yarn made with a Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely Wedding Shawl.
- Bridal shrug by Kathryn White made with a fingering Yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Exquisite Bridal Topper by Lisa Gentry made with thread and 1.5mm and 1.65mm crochet hooks. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Beaded bridal shawl by Kirsten Ballering made with lace and 4.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Bridal Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin made with fingering yarn a 3.75mm crochet hook and a 3.25mm crochet hook. It is certainly a gorgeous pattern.
- Bridal Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn made with Sport Weight Yarn and 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful Wedding Shawl.
- Wedding Shawl by bobwilson123 made with a worsted weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a good pattern.
- Wedding Capelet by Nicky Epstein made with sport weight and 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Simply Shawl by Caron Design Team made with Aran weight Yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
Hope you liked these Crochet Wedding Shawls
So these were some wonderful Bridal Shawls and Shrugs. Select one from this for any upcoming events which are special and dear to you and rock the day with your elegant look and awesome comments. Hope you loved these Free Crochet Wedding Shawl Patterns want to have some more Crochet at your wedding try these Bouquets <3
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some other Wedding Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee