Weddings are so beautiful. In any wedding Bride owns the stage, it is the D-day for her. Simplicity is the most adorable thing a bride can have on this day. A simple yet elegant look is what every bride wants for herself. Be it a Lovely Crocheted Bouquet, Dress or the Shawl, they all look amazing on a bride. We bring to you Free Crochet Patterns for Wedding Shawls for all you beautiful ladies out there who are going to be a bride soon. You can crochet this for your near and dear one’s wedding too 🙂
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies check the Link below this article
Crochet Patterns for Wedding Shawls & Bridal Shrugs
- Bridal Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn made with bulky yarn and 6.5mm crochet hook.
- Keepsake Lace Shawl by Susan Lowman me with Fingering Yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Mother of the Bride Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn made with Aran weight yarn and 6.5mm crochet hook. It is 50 inches wide.
- Small Talk Shawl by Cheri McEwen is made with Light Fingering yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. This Shawl can be made to any desired size.
- Chanson En Crochet by Mari Lynn Patrick is made with Aran weight and 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Morpho Shawlette by Cheri McEwen is made with a fingering yarn and 5.5mm crochet hook. One of the prettiest Wedding Shawls.
- Bridal Shrug by Lion Brand Yarn is made with a Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Bridal shrug by Kathryn White is made with a fingering Yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Exquisite Bridal Topper by Lisa Gentry is made with thread and 1.5mm and 1.65mm crochet hooks.
- Beaded bridal shawl by Kirsten Ballering is made with lace and 4.5mm crochet hook.
- Bridal Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin made with fingering yarn a 3.75mm crochet hook and a 3.25mm crochet hook.
- Bridal Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn made with Sport Weight Yarn and 4.00mm crochet hook. it is a beautiful Wedding Shawl.
- Wedding Shawl by bobwilson123 made with a worsted weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Wedding Capelet by Nicky Epstein made with sport weight and 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Simply Shawl by Caron Design Team made with Aran weight Yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook.
So these were some wonderful Bridal Shawls and Shrugs. Select one from this for any upcoming events which are special and dear to you and rock the day with your elegant look and awesome comments. Hope you loved these Free Crochet Wedding Shawl Patterns want to have some more Crochet at your wedding try these Bouquets <3
Want to try some other Wedding Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these.