All eyes are on the Bride on the wedding day. We plan so much, the dress, garter, bouquet and what not. So we thought why not a Bridal Clutch or a Wedding Bag to complement the lovely dress. We are here with some Free Crochet Patterns for Bridal Bags and Wedding clutches that you might like to crochet for yourself or a bride to be in your near and dear ones.
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies check the Links below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Bridal Clutch
- Perfect Purse by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight Yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is in gold but you can make it in white. Click Here for the Pattern
- Bridesmaid Purse by Lion Brand Yarn made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook. Though the name suggests that it can be for a bridesmaid but a bride can use it, right??? Click Here for the Pattern
- Bridal Clutch by Lion Brand Yarn made using a Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It looks so pretty, we will surely try to make one. Click Here for the Pattern
Free Crochet Patterns for a Drawstring Wedding Bag
- Wedding Bag by Verity Castledine is a lovely bag made from DK weight yarn and 3.50mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. Click Here for the Pattern
- Ruffled Wedding Bag by Andee Graves made using an Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It is very pretty, we loved it. Click Here for the Pattern
- Topaz Purse by Sylvia Landman made using a thread and a1.25mm crochet hook. It has some intricate details and mind be a bit challenging. Click Here for the Pattern
- Vintage Style Drawstring Bag by Carol Ballard made using a thread and a 2.75mm crochet hook. It looks very sweet and simple. A must try. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. Click Here for the Pattern
- Victorian Wedding Handbag by Tanis Galik made using a DK weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It looks really classy. The pattern is available as a PDF download in the given link (need to search a bit) Click Here for the Pattern
- Bridal Keepsake Bag by Darlisa Riggs made using a Red Heart yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. It looks really adorable. Click Here for the Pattern
Want to try some Wedding Goodies???
Crochet Wedding Shawls & Bridal Shrugs
Wedding Garter & Bridal Garter
Wedding Necklaces and Bridal Chokers
Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls
Wedding Gloves or Bridal Gloves
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
Leave a Reply