We always plan our wedding at an early age. Sometimes even when we haven’t reached the age or haven’t found a partner yet. Further, being a crocheter, I tell you it is so difficult to plan out our crochet wedding. Yes, I might as well call it that cause we want almost everything crocheted a Wedding Garter, Bridal Shawl, Wedding Bouquet, Wedding Necklace or a Wedding Choker and what not.
If you are one of those crocheters you are on the right page. For more crochet wedding goodies check the links below this article.
So coming to the point let us see some awesome Wedding Chokers and necklaces that we found just for you.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Wedding Necklace or Bridal Necklace
- Cotton Lover’s Wedding Necklace by Fatima is a lovely one made using a Fingering YArn and a 2.25mm crochet hook. This one is very pretty.
- Daisy Chain Kit by Frankie Brown is not a necklace but are flowers that can be threaded together to make a necklace. these are pretty and made using a DK weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. The pattern s available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Wedding Petals Necklace by Josie Griego-Rabier made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. It is such an amazing work of art. surely worth making
- Mayflower Necklace by Amy Yarbrough is a beautiful one made using thread and a 1.8mm crochet hook. It is beautiful and will go well with the lovely wedding dress.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Wedding Choker or Bridal Choker
- Bridal Bauble Choker by Gwen Blakley Kinsler is made using thread, a 2.25mm crochet hook and a 1.8mm crochet hook. This one is our favourite of all, we just loved it.
- Katya Choker by Dawn L.E. Riden made using a thread and a 3.25mm crochet hook. Make it white or cream and you have an awesome wedding necklace. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Victorian Lace Choker by Gretchen Torrey is a lovely lacy Choker made using thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Wrapped in Lace Choker by Kirsten Holloway is again made using thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. This one is lovely too.
Want to try some Wedding Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee