Weddings are always a Grand Affair. A little Decoration here and there would look so pretty right??? So here we are with some lovely Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls. You can make these as gifts for the Bridal Shower or the Wedding Parties. Also, you can keep these as decor in the wedding itself. These would look so cute just imagine <3
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies have a look at the Links below this article
So, moving on let us see some cute Wedding dolls that you can make as gifts for the lovely wedding couple. Please keep in mind that since these are dolls all of them are in amigurumi style. However, most of them seem pretty easy barring a few that have bit more details.
Free Crochet Patterns for Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls
- Bride and Groom (Wedding Dolls) by Alexandra Chmiel is a cute couple doll made using a DK weight yarn and a 2.00mm crochet hook. These are very adorable.
- Dolls by Nadia Fuad made using worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. These are very cute for sure.
- Wedding Rabbits by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The Pattern is available as a PDF download on the page that opens here.
- Hello Kitty Victorian Wedding Couple by Mel Smallman are cute wedding dolls made using DK weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. there are many patterns on the same page. Try and find through scrolling down or with “Ctrl+F” method.
- Amigurumi Bunny Wedding Cake Topper by Lion Brand Yarn is an awesome bride and groom doll set made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Amigurumi Love Birds by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight Yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. These are so so cute.
- Amigurumi Two Peas in a Pod by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00m crochet hook. a lovely idea of two peas in a pod.
- Bride and Groom Lovebirds by magg314 made using a 1.75mm crochet hook. These are very pretty and small.
- The Love Nest by Janet McMahon is made using a DK weight yarn. it is a very pretty bird nest. The pattern is available as Free Ravelry Download.
- Simple Swans by Brigitte Read made using a DK weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It can be a beautiful decor on the wedding day.
- Heart Wedding Bride Groom by Anastasia Eisenberg made using a 3.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Valentine Heart Couple by zan Merry made using a 2.00mm crochet hook is a cute little pair of hearts perfect for a wedding gift.
Want to try some Wedding Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA