Weddings are always a Grand Affair. A little Decoration here and there would look so pretty right??? So here we are with some lovely Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls. You can make these as gifts for the Bridal Shower or the Wedding Parties. Also, you can keep these as decor in the wedding itself. These would look so cute just imagine <3
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies have a look at the Links below this article
So, moving on let us see some cute Wedding dolls that you can make as gifts for the lovely wedding couple. Please keep in mind that since these are dolls all of them are in amigurumi style. However, most of them seem pretty easy barring a few that have bit more details.
Free Crochet Patterns for Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls (Human Dolls)
- Bride and Groom (Wedding Dolls) by Alexandra Chmiel is a cute couple doll made using a DK weight yarn and a 2.00mm crochet hook. These are very adorable.
- Dolls by Nadia Fuad made using worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. These are very cute for sure.
Free Crochet Patterns for Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls (Bunny Dolls)
- Wedding Rabbits by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The Pattern is available as a PDF download on the page that opens here.
- Amigurumi Bunny Wedding Cake Topper by Lion Brand Yarn is an awesome bride and groom doll set made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls (Bird Dolls)
- Amigurumi Love Birds by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight Yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. These are so so cute.
- The Love Nest by Janet McMahon made using a DK weight yarn. It is certainly a very pretty bird nest. The pattern is available as Free Ravelry Download.
- Simple Swans by Brigitte Read made using a DK weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It can certainly be a beautiful decor on the wedding day.
Free Crochet Patterns for Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls (Heart Dolls)
- Heart Wedding Bride Groom by Anastasia Eisenberg made using a 3.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Valentine Heart Couple by zan Merry made using a 2.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a cute little pair of hearts perfect for a wedding gift.
Free Crochet Patterns for Bride and Groom Wedding Couple Dolls (Other Dolls)
- Wedding Bears by Sharon Ojala made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.25mm crochet hook.It is certainly such a pretty one.
- Whale Amigurumi by Jillian Hewitt made using Worsted weight yarn, 3.5mm, and a 2.25mm crochet hook. It is certainly a very cute one.
- Amigurumi Two Peas in a Pod by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00m crochet hook. Certainly a lovely idea of two peas in a pod.
Hope You Loved These Bride and Groom Wedding Dolls
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some Wedding Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee