The wedding is something that we all wait for. whether it is yours, friend’s or a relative’s wedding. It is such a beautiful ceremony calm, peaceful, elegant. People are just waiting to see the bride to be, her Bridal Shawl, her dress, her veil. Everyone is happy and cheerful. In all this beauty what if you see one crocheted beauty in the hand of a lovely bride. Yes, Wedding Bouquets are quite special right, and hence we have here some lovely patterns for you all.
Bouquets form a very important part of a wedding. If they are Bridal bouquet, oh my that is the most lovely thing you will see on the wedding day (after the bride of course). You can complement your wedding dress with this little crochet bouquet and the best part is the flowers will never wilt or wither and will remain as they are even after 50 years of your wedding. Isn’t it great 🙂 So go ahead and try one of these lovely bouquets today.
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies check the links below this article
Let us see what patterns we have for the Wedding Bouquets
- Crocheted Wedding Bouquet by Maize Hutton is an awesome mix of crocheted flowers and leafs made with different colours. It looks so beautiful, it definitely needs to be a part of every wedding 🙂 It is a mix of big and small flowers and looks really pretty.
- Wedding Bouquet by Nicky Epstein is made using Lion Brand Yarn in Pink and green colour. It looks so pretty, doesn’t it? The pattern is available as a free download on the given link. We are in love with this one. You can also try a different colour combination as per the wedding theme or to match the dress 🙂
- Bouquet de Mariee by Comtessecreations Comtess is made by using a 3.00mm Crochet hook. Flowers made are very easy and pretty and the pattern is available in English as well as French. You can try different colour combinations or all colours from your beautiful yarn stash.
- Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite of Cre8tion Crochet is a lovely and easy pattern. She has even described in detail how to make each stitch step by step like SC, HDC, and DC. Yes, these are a part of the pattern so you have everything in one place. Have a look at this beautiful pattern and try it 🙂
- Blumen by Shelby Allaho is a bit different and colourful one. Just imagine a bride in a white dress holding these beautiful and colourful flowers. We loved it from a wedding and bridal point of view even if it is a Mothers Day Bouquet. The pattern is available as a download as well on the website. We are sure you would love making this, also it has a very detailed pattern so it will be quite easy to understand 🙂
- Bridal Nosegay by Nazanin S. Fard is just amazing, we bet you can not take your eyes off it. It looks so pretty and elegant. I am sure you would want to crochet this for your best friends wedding. This one is made using Aunt Lydia’s classic crochet thread. You have to make this pretty bouquet nowww 🙂
Aren’t these Wedding Bouquets lovely??
Want to try some other Wedding Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these.
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA