A Bride wants to look her best on the wedding day. Some of them prefer a Wedding clutch, a Bridal Shawl or a shrug and some even go for Wedding Gloves. So here we are with an awesome list of Bridal Gloves that you can make for yourself or for someone you know who is going to be a Bride soon.
For more Crochet Wedding Goodies see the links below this article
Now to give it a complete crochet wedding look we will see the list of these awesome lace gloves that we have.
Free Crochet Patterns for Bridal Gloves or Wedding Gloves
- Lace Gloves by Craftown.com are made using tread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. These look very pretty. Click Here for the Pattern
- Dainty Shells Fingerless Mitts by Cirsium Crochet made using Aunt Lydia’s Bamboo Crochet (Size 10), 1.75mm and 1.4mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. Click Here for the Pattern
- Wrapped in Lace Fingerless Bridal Gloves by Kirsten Holloway made using Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet (Size 10) and a 1.5mm crochet hook. This is one of the best Wedding Gloves, we loved it. Click Here for the Pattern
- Lace Gloves by Smart Crochet Magazine made using thread and a 1.1mm crochet hook. Click Here for the Pattern
- Gloves with Lace Cuff by the Spool Cotton Company made using a thread and 1.8mm crochet hook. Click Here for the Pattern
- Fair Lady Gloves by The Spool Cotton Company made using a thread and a 1.00mm crochet hook. These are quite pretty but very detailed. Click Here for the Pattern
- Lace Armlets by Kristen Stoltzfus made using Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet (Size 10) and a 1.5mm crochet hook. Click Here for the Pattern
- Crocheted Gloves in Solomon’s Knots by The Land using thread and a 1.6mm crochet hook. Click Here for the Pattern
- Small Lace Fingerless Mitts by Cirsium Crochet is made using Aunt Lydia’s Bamboo Crochet (Size 10), a 1.75 and a 1.4mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. Click Here for the Pattern
- Hat and Gloves by The Spool Cotton Company made using thread and a 1.3mm crochet hook. Very detailed and pretty.Click Here for the Pattern
Want to try some Wedding Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA