Who loves Harry Potter??? I am sure most of us are big fans of the movie or the book 🙂 So we are sure you remember the Golden Snitch in Harry Potter when they play the Quidditch match. That cute little ball with silver wings. Yes, so here we bring you some awesome Free Crochet PAtterns for the same. You can make one for yourself or gift someone is a Potter Fan. So let us see what lovely patterns we have in store for you by some lovely fellow crocheters all around the globe most of which are Amigurumi patterns.
11 Free Crochet Patterns for Harry Potter Golden Snitch
- Golden Snitch | Vif d’Or (Harry Potter) by aGhexia is a lovely pattern which can also be done by a beginner and is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- The Golden Snitch by Melissa Mall is a cute pattern made using a Worsted weight yarn and will come out to be about a size of Large Walnut.
- Amigurumi Golden Snitch by Breanna Krueger made using a 4.00 mm crochet hook is a lovely pattern and is available as A Free Ravelry Download.
- The Golden Snitch by Roxie Freeman is another lovely pattern available free for all Harry Potter Fans 🙂 Made using a Worsted weight Yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook is also a Free Ravelry Download.
- Almost-Golden Snitch by Rachel Rayner is a lovely pattern a slightly different than other patterns. Made using a DK weight Yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. It is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Mini Golden Snitch by Jasmine Turner is a cute little Harry Potter Snitch available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Golden Snitch Bookmark by Woodhill Design is a lovely Bookmark and the best for Harry Potter fans. Imagine using this while reading a potter book. Bliss…
- Golden Snitch from Harry Potter by Erique Cajucom made using a Fingering Yarn and a 2.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is in very much detail and I am sure you would love it 🙂
- Golden Snitch Tape Measure by Kim Strauss is a lovely made using a Thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- The Golden Snitch by Heather Smith aka ambiguousginger is a lovely pattern made using a 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Snitch Necklace by Tasha Wells is a lovely pattern and Idea. Though you may not see it since the color chosen doesn’t do justice to the pattern. Choose yellow and white at appropriate places and you will get a lovely Golden Snitch Necklace 🙂
Want to try some Christmas Goodies???
Like Our Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us on our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.