We have already given you some lovely Free Crochet Pattern for apparels like Summer Dressed, Summer Ponchos, and Summer Shorts. So let us see how you can rock these beauties with a touch of some lovely Crochet Summer Necklace. Who doesn’t love some colourful accessories right?? It is Summer after all. Bring those colours out of your Stash and start making these beauties.
For more Summer/ Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Summer Necklace Free Crochet Patterns
- Summer necklace by Tilley Bancroft is a nice pattern made using DK weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Forever Summer Necklace and Bracelet Set by Rhondda Mol (Oombawka Design) is a very intricate one made using thread and a 2.25mm crochet hook.
- Summer Beaded Choker by Angie Briggs is a choker style one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Summer Flower Necklace by Tatiana Brestovanska is a nice one made using thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook.
- The White Flower Necklace by creativeyarn is a cute one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Want to try some more Spring/ Summer Goodies
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee