We have some lovely posts on Spring now let us look at what we have for summers. Wouldn’t it be lovely if you had a beautiful summer crochet dress for yourself??? So here we are with some awesome Free Crochet Patterns for a Crochet Summer Dress.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
These are arranged as per the yarn weight for a better segregation and selection of yarn and pattern.
Also, For more Summer/ Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Summer Dress Free Crochet Patterns (Worsted weight Yarn)
- Summer A-Line Dress by Esther Lunie made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Simple Summer Dress by Charlotte W. made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Summer Breeze Dress by E’Claire Makery made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Summer Dress by Carrie M Chambers made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a gorgeous pattern.
Crochet Summer Dress Free Crochet Patterns (DK weight Yarn)
- Summer Dress by Carrie M Chambers made using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
Crochet Summer Dress Free Crochet Patterns (Sport weight yarn)
- Enchanted Sun Dress by Maz Kwok made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. All sizes are available for this one too. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Era of Vinyl Dress by Maz Kwok made by using Sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
Crochet Summer Dress Free Crochet Patterns (Fingering weight Yarn)
- Rosetta Lacy Dress by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) made using Fingering weight yarn, 2.5mm, 3.00mm, and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a gorgeous pattern.
Crochet Summer Dress Free Crochet Patterns (Thread)
- Dress with Flare by Linda Jefferies made using thread and a 4.00mm crochet hook. All sizes are available for this pattern. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Red Cotton Dress by Jelena Mitic made using thread, 3.00m, and a 3.5mm crochet hook. We loved this colour and pattern. All sizes pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Summer Holiday Dress to Crochet by Australian Women’s Weekly made using cotton thread and a 2.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- White Summer Dress by Jutta Maria Guerth made using thread a and a 2.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as s Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a gorgeous pattern.
Hope you liked these Summer Dresses
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some more Summer Goodies
Also, For Spring Goodies Click Here
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee