We have some lovely posts on Spring now let us look at what we have for summers. Wouldnt it be lovely if you had a beautiful summer dress for yourself??? So here we are with some awesome Free Crochet Patterns for a Crochet Summer Dress
For more Summer/ Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Summer Dress Free Crochet Patterns
- Dress with Flare by Linda Jefferies is a beautiful one made using thread and a 4.00mm crochet hook. All sizes are available for this pattern.
- Red Cotton Dress by Jelena Mitic is a fabulous dress made using thread, 3.00m, and a 3.5mm crochet hook. We loved this colour and pattern. All sizes pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Summer A-Line Dress by Esther Lunie is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook.
- Summer Holiday Dress to Crochet by Australian Women’s Weekly is a pretty one made using cotton yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook.
- Enchanted Sun Dress by Maz Kwok is a nice one made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. All sizes are available for this one too.
- White Summer Dress by Jutta Maria Guerth is a beautiful one made using thread a and a 2.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as s Free Ravelry Download.
- Simple Summer Dress by Charlotte W. is a pretty Crochet Summer Dress made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Era of Vinyl Dress by Maz Kwok is a nice one made by using Sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Rosetta Lacy Dress by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) is a nice one made using Fingering weight yarn, 2.5mm, 3.00mm, and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Want to try some more Spring/ Summer Goodies
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA