Beach activities, parties, and outings will be in full swing after the spring season gets over. So we are here with one more Beach cover ups post. It is always fun to take part in beach activities. Also, if not at least just sit and watch the crowd enjoying the summer season. For going to the beach and being all cheerful and happy you need to wear some awesome colorful beach cover ups. So we are here to help you with these Free Crochet Patterns just for you.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Beach Patterns checkout the links at the end of this post.
Bulky/ Chunky Yarn Beach Cover Ups
- Beachy Keen Cover Up by Bernat Design Studio made using bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. is a certainly fabulous bathing suit cover up.
Aran/ Worsted Weight Yarn Beach Cover Ups
- Beach Cover Up by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- South Beach Cover Up by Ann Regis made using Aran weight yarn, 6.00mm, and a 6.5mm crochet hook. A must try since it is one of the best and cutest beach cover ups we have seen. It is certainly a very cute cover up.
- Webby Sundress or Skirt by Erika and Monika Simmons made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a lovely swimsuit cover-up and a must try. Would look beautiful with bright colours too.
- Lacey Petals Cover Up or Jacket by Erin Petty this is a cute one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Arverne Beach Robe by Alexandra Tavel is a super cool pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. We loved the colours and it is available in all sizes.
- North Shore Cover Up by Ann Regis made using Worsted weight yarn, 6.00mm, and a 6.5mm crochet hook. It is a nice beach coverup for that awesome beach outing you always wanted.
- Beach Swimsuit Coverup by Nadia Fuad made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.It is certainly a lovely one.
- Sunny Days Beach Cover-Up by Jennifer Renaud made using Worsted weight yarn, 5.00mm and 4.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are XS-4XL. Toddler and Child Sizes also available.
DK/ Light Worsted Weight Yarn Beach Cover Ups
- Beach Cover-Up by Bernat Design Studio made using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. Available in all sizes.It is certainly a stunning piece of work.
- Hawaii Beach Cover-Up by Elaine Phillips made using a DK weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.It is certainly a lovely bikini cover up.
- Jolie’s Boho Beach Coverup by Crystal White-Van Cleemput made using DK weight yarn and 6.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a YouTube tutorial. Sizes Available from Toddler to Plus Size Adult.
- Boulder Beach Fit ‘n Flare Topper by Diane Moyer made using DK weight yarn, 5.00mm and 5.50mm crochet hooks. Sizes available are S-3X. The pattern is available as a PDF Download.
Sport Weight Yarn Beach Cover Ups
- Beach Day Cover-Up Tunic by Maria Bittner made using Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. We are definitely trying this one. It is certainly a lovely one.
- Beachy Swimsuit Cover Up Dress by JMO Creations is a lovely beach cover up made using Sport weight yarn and different sizes of crochet hooks. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Net Tank Dress by Maz Kwok made using Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Dress in a “mussel” pattern by DROPS design made using Sport weight yarn and 4.5mm crochet hook. Sizes available are S-XXL.
- Beautiful Beachcomber by Australian Women’s Weekly made using Sport weight yarn and 4.5mm crochet hook. Sizes available are 32″, 34″, 36″ bust.
Fingering/ Sock Weight Yarn Beach Cover Ups
- Easy Does It Cover Up by Coats Design Team made using Fingering weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook. It is certainly an awesome pattern.
- Harbor Bay Beach Cover by Crochetmylove designs is a lovely one made using Fingering weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. All sizes are available for this pattern.
- Summer Beach Cover Up by Raffaella Tassoni made using Fingering weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are XS-5XL.
- Shore Thing Dress by Rohn Strong made using Light Fingering weight yarn and a 3.25mm crochet hook. Sizes available are XS-4XL.
Light Fingering/ Thread Weight Yarn Beach Cover Ups
- Beach Wrap by Eleanor Miles-Bradley made using thread and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Beachy Cover-up by Quayln Stark made using Thread and 4.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are S-3XL.
- Eloiza Beach Cover Up by Moira Durano-Abesmo made using Light Fingering weight yarn and 4.00mm crochet hook.
Hope you liked these lovely patterns for Beach Cover Ups
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, try some other Beach Patterns
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, you can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website. Also, connect with us on Instagram DM.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee