We are currently in a total Summer mode and listing all the things you might want to try and make this year. Today we have come up with the beautiful list of Crochet Summer Shorts. We are sure you want to try these in lovely summer colours. Let us see what we have here for you.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For a better understanding and segregation we have placed them in different groups as per the yarn weights used. This will help you to choose a perfect yarn from your stash to make these beauties.
For more Summer Patterns check the links below this post
Aran/ Worsted Weight Yarn Crochet Summer Shorts Free Crochet Patterns
- Chiq Shell Shorts by Mary Kathryn made using Worsted weight yarn and a Size J hook. (Want to check the Metric Size >> Crochet Hook Size Converter ). It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Summer Shorts by Sandi Hagan made using Aran weight yarn, 4.00mm, and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Comfy Cotton Shorts by Farrah Hodgson made using Worsted weight yarn 5.00mm and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Simple Shorts by Angela Ader made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Summer Shorts by Breann Mauldin made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
DK / Light Worsted Weight Yarn Summer Shorts Free Crochet Patterns
- Summer Shorts Tutorial by Gayle Designs made using DK weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available in form of a YouTube Video. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
Sport Weight Yarn Summer Shorts Free Crochet Patterns
- Queen Anne’s lacy shorts by Gabriëla Clementine made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. the pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Pineapple Shorts by Jane Green made using Sport weight yarn and a 2.1mm crochet hook. Available in Small size. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
Fingering Weight Yarn Summer Shorts Free Crochet Patterns
- Super Quick Shorts by Fatima made using Fingering weight yarn and different sizes of Crochet Hooks. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Summer Breeze Shorts by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet made using Fingering weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. Pattern available for all Sizes. It is certainly a cute pattern.
Light Fingering Weight Yarn Summer Shorts Free Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Lace by Fatima made using Light Fingering weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. This one can be made to fit for any size. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
Hope you liked these Crochet Summer Shorts
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, try some more Summer Goodies
Similarly, For Spring Goodies Click Here
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee