We are currently in a total Summer mode and listing all the things you might want to try and make this year. Today we have come up with the beautiful list of Crochet Summer Shorts. We are sure you want to try these in lovely summer colours. Let us see what we have here for you.
For more Summer/ Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Summer Shorts Free Crochet Patterns
- Chiq Shell Shorts by Mary Kathryn is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a Size J hook. (Want to check the Metric Size >> Crochet Hook Size Converter )
- Summer Shorts by Sandi Hagan is a pretty one made using Aran weight yarn, 4.00mm, and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Queen Anne’s lacy shorts by Gabriëla Clementine is a beautiful one made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. the pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Super Quick Shorts by Fatima is a classy one made using Fingering weight yarn and different sizes of Crochet Hooks.
- Comfy Cotton Shorts by Farrah Hodgson is cute one with pockets made using Worsted weight yarn 5.00mm and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
Want to try some more Spring/ Summer Goodies
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA