Summer is just around the corner and it is time to wear some lovely colourful footwear. Why not try some Crochet Flip Flops. Lovely Colours, patterns and the comfort it provides is awesome, isn’t it??? So let us see what all patterns we have for you which will be absolutely Free.
For more Summer/ Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Flip Flops Free Crochet Patterns for Summer
- Peekaboo Picot Flip Flops by Pink Snail Boutique is a lovely one made using Aran weight yarn, 4.00mm, and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Bloom Flip Flops by Nerissa Muijs is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Tranquil Triangles Flip Flop Flair by Lisa Jelle is a lovely one made using a DK weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Fantabulous Flip Flops by Lion Brand Yarn is a sweet and simple one made using Sport weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Crochet Flip Flops with Ruffle Yarn, Pom Pom Yarn, Fun Fur and Beads by Naztazia by using a thread and 3.75mm crochet hook.
Want to try some more Summer Goodies
For Spring Goodies Click Here
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee