Spring allows us to wear lovely and colourful things we miss wearing during the winters. We already have some lovely Footwear posts and bring to you one more. These are the Crochet Slip-ons that can be made using Flip Flop Soles. Super cool and super easy. So go ahead and add some colour this spring and summer. Also, checkout our other Footwear Patterns.
For more Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Slip-Ons Free Crochet Patterns
- Summertide Slip-On Shoes by Jess Coppom are awesome made using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Lightweight Slippers with Flip Flop Soles by Jess Coppom are lovely made using Worsted weight yarn, 2.5mm and a 4.00mm crochet hook. Instructions are also available in a video form.
- Moccasins With Flip Flop Soles by Jess Coppom are pretty ones made using Worsted weight yarn, 2.5mm and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Seaside Slip-Ons with Flip Flop Soles by Jess Coppom are nice ones made using Worsted weight yarn, 2.5mm and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Summer Shoes by Crystal Bermudez are nice ones made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Flip Flop Slippers by Heather Speer are the simple Slip-on Slippers made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Hope You Loved These Crochet Slip-Ons
Other Footwear Patterns
Want to try some more Spring Goodies
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
Leave a Reply