Spring is here so we all get to wear some lovely and colourful sandals, slip-ons and Flip Flops. So we are here with some lovely Crochet Spring Sandals. Hope you love these Free Crochet Patterns and enjoy making them.
For more Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Spring Sandals Free Crochet Patterns
- Spring Sandals with Flip Flop Soles by Ashleigh Kiser of Sewrella are the cutest made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.25mm crochet hook.
- Espadrilles with Flip Flop Soles by Jess Coppom is a pretty one made using Worsted weight yarn, 2.25mm and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Crochet Sandals Using Flip Flops by Jennifer Bridgers is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Dream Catcher Sandals with Flip Flop Soles by Jess Coppom are the pretty ones made using Worsted weight yarn, 2.25mm and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Sandals With Flip Flop Soles by Littlejohn’s Yarn is a nice one made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. Instructions are available in form of a YouTube Video.
Hope You Loved These Crochet Spring Sandals
Other Footwear Patterns
Want to try some more Spring Goodies
For Summer Goodies Click Here
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee