Spring is here and we all get to wear some lovely colourful things. We Already have some lovely posts on spring apparels, accessories and decor items and today we add one more to it. Spring Infinity Scarf is something we all need. Beautiful and colourful, these Free Crochet Patterns are so fun to make. So let us see what we have for you.
For more Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Free Crochet Patterns for Spring Infinity Scarf
- Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf by Tamara Kelly is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn, 6.5mm and 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Spring Sampler Infinity Scarf by Marie Segares is a beautiful one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- “Spring & Winter” Infinity Scarf by Krista Cagle is a pretty one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Spring Infinity Scarf by Gaie Bergstrom is a gorgeous one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Dodi Infinity Scarf by Sarah Lilienthal is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn, 5.0mm and 4.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Spring Fling Picot Trellis Scarf by Sara McFall is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Spring Scarfie by Sonya Blackstone is a beautiful one made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook.
- Spring Kisses Infinity Scarf by Country Willow Designs is a lovely one made using Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Hope You Loved These Spring Infinity Scarf Patterns
Want to try some more Spring Goodies
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee