Summer will come in no time and we all wait for it so eagerly. Wearing new colours, new designs and new patterns of clothing is the best way to enjoy Summer and for us crocheters it is so awesome that we are able to wear what we make on our own. We are the designers, stylists and models too. So go ahead and check the awesome Crochet Summer Kimono pattern we have for you.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
These are internally arranged as per the yarn weight for a better segregation and selection of yarn and pattern.
For more Summer Patterns check the links below this post
Crochet Summer Kimono Free Crochet Patterns
- Summer Diamonds Cardigan by ChiWei Ranck of One Dog Woof made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a pretty one.
- Lemonade summer kimono by jennyandteddy is a beautiful one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.It is certainly a beautiful one.
- Laikini Cardigan by Ashleigh Kiser made using Worsted weight yarn and a 10.00mm crochet hook.It certainly is a cute one.
- Lemon drop kimono cardigan by jennyandteddy made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are Small and Medium.It is a beautiful one.
- Water’s Edge Kimono by Erica Fedor is a lovely one made using Aran weight yarn, 5.00mm and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are Small to XXXL.
- Vacation kimono cardigan by jennyandteddy is a pretty one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are Small and Medium.
- Beach Breeze Summer Cover-Up Kimono Top by Sweet Softies is a pretty one made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are XS to XXL.
- Barcelona Summer Kimono Cardigan by Jessica Reeves Potasz made using DK weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are XS to L.It is a lovely on.
- Mara Kimono by Krista Cagle made using DK weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are Small to XXL.It certainly is a cute one.
- Delicate Kimono by Maz Kwok made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are Medium to XXXXL. It is certainly a nice one.
- Summer Kimono by Erin Davison made using Light Fingering weight yarn and a 4.25mm crochet hook. Sizes available are XS to XL. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.It is a nice one.
Hope You Loved These Crochet Summer Kimono Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some more Summer Goodies
For Spring Goodies Click Here
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee