Christmas will come soon and we crocheters need to prepare for the same. Gifts for family, friends, teachers, co-workers all need to be done but we also need to remember the Advent Calendar we need for the kids. Look on their faces when they see the gifts and little surprises every day. So, do not miss those awesome moments with your kids and make your own Christmas Advent Calendar for Gifting options.
You can also encourage them to do some good deed, little donations or some small favour in the household chores. These little notes can be kept some days apart in between those Chocolates, Cookies, and candies. We have 25 days in all so let us use them wisely 🙂
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies see the links below this article.
Here are some lovely Christmas Advent Calendar for Gift Keeping Free Crochet Patterns
- Advent Baby Socks by Olivia Rainsford is a very cute one made using fingering weight yarn, 3.00mm, and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
- Advent Calendar by MooeyAndFriends is a great one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Advent Tree by Sarah London is quite a unique one and is in form of a wall hanging tree.
- Christmas Light Advent Calendar by Laura Campbell is a very great idea and is made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Stocking Advent Calendar by Erica Dietz is a cute one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Tiny Stockings Advent Calendar by Allison Hoffman is a cute one made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar by Caron Design Team is a cute one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas Tree Wall Hanging by Michele Wilcox is a lovely one made using Aran weight yarn 4.00mm and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Crochet c2c Gingerbread House Advent Calendar by Sara Zimmerman at RepeatCrafterme is our favorite one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. This is a lovely pattern.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Siz Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Cant find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post