Giving and receiving a wine bottle on occasions are very common these days. and if it is Christmas many of us gift them or carry it along whenever we are having a house party, celebrations or just a simple sweet dinner. So here we are with some lovely Christmas Wine Bag patterns, especially for you guys. Make your Christmas a merry one by crocheting and carrying some of these beautiful makes by all the lovely designers all over the world.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies see the links below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Wine Bottles
We have some patterns for the Wine bag/ Wine Bottle Cozies etc. Also, we have some cute little things for the bottles as the last three patterns.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Wine Bag, Carrier & Cozy
These are listed here in the descending order of yarn thickness. This will help you to check your yarn stash and make these cuties accordingly.
- Felted Santa Wine Bottle Tote by Kara Gunza is a lovely one made using Bulky weight yarn and a 65mm crochet hook.
- Snowman Wine Cozy by Crochet 365 Knit Too is a very cute one made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Holiday Themed Wine Bottle Cover by Zoe Deterding is a nice pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Peppermint Handbag and Wine Carrier by Gwen Higgins is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Happy Bottle Bags by Crochetroo is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. Many different options of stitches available in here.
- Crochet Wine Bag by The Crochet Cave is a pretty one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Christmas Wine Bottle Wrap by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Gnome for the Holidays Wine Bottle Cozy by Bernat Design Studio is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Santa Bottle Cozy by Patterns for Designs made using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Holiday Spirits Bottle Bag by Michele Wilcox is a nice pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Santa Wine Bottle Cover Cozy Crochet Pattern by Debra Colbert is the cutest one made using Fingering weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Christmas Bottle Bag by Lena Crochetfox any red & White yarn available and suitable hook size fr the same. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Wine Bottle Bag by Jewels’ Forever Hooked Designs any Christmas Colour yarn and a suitable hook size. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas Wine Bottle Decorations
Here are some little things that can be made for some fun and decorate your wine bottle on the Christmas day. These are also listed in descending order of the yarn weight.
- Wine Bottle Santa Apron by Nicole Riley it is a very cute one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Santa Bottle Jacket by Joanita Theron is a lovely jacket made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It looks really cute.
- Fa-la-la-la Reindeer Bottle Top by Nancy Anderson is a cute one made using Worsted weight yarn, a 3.75mm, and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Leg Lamp Christmas Story Wine Bottle Cozy Sweater by Stephanie Pokorny is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook.
- Festive Wine Bottle Topper by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson is a lovely pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Hat Ornament aka The Beer Bottle Hat by Sarah Timmons is a cute bottle topper made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Christmas Tree Bottle Topper by Bernat Design Studio is an awesome one made using Arn weight yarn, 3.75mm, and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
- Wine Bottle Hats & Scarves (crochet) by Lion Brand Yarn using Sport weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. These are by far the cutest bottle decorations we have seen.
We hope you loved these Wine Bag Patterns and also the Wine bottle decorations. Keep checking this space for more awesome Christmas Posts.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Siz Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Cant find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee