So we saw some lovely patterns of Christmas Tree Pillows in our last blog. Today again we have something on the similar lines for you. All the Snowflake lovers are going to love these. Yes you are right we will be listing out Free Patterns for Snowflake Christmas Pillow.
Though there are only a few, it won’t hurt to keep them together in one place for a quick reference and comparison. So here we go.
For more Crochet Christmas Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Snowflake Christmas Pillow
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow by Kayla Norris is a lovely pattern made using bulky weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook.
- Snowflake Christmas Pillow by Hooked on Tilly is a beautiful C2C pattern pillow made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook.
- Snowflake cushion by Little Doolally is a very pretty one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Snowflake Pillow by Nancy Anderson is the prettiest one we have seen made using Aran weight yarn, 6.5mm and 9.00mm crochet hooks.
- Scandinavian Snowflake pillow by Erica Dietz again a C2C pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
Want to try some other Christmas Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA