Doilies are something so beautiful and elegant that decorate our furniture, clothes and what not. The lacy elegant look of a doily is amazing. So we are here with some free Halloween Crochet Doily Patterns only for you 🙂 Have a look at them and decide which one you want to make this festive season. Most of them are done with smaller size crochet hooks. Since these are Halloween Doilies we have divided them further for your ease into different groups of the theme they are made into, like Spider web doilies, Skull doilies, etc.
Also Read: Free Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Halloween Goodies check links given below this article.
Halloween Crochet Doily Patterns- Spider Web Crochet Doilies
- The Busy Spider Doily by Grid Mammal Crafts is a nice one made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. Most of the pattern is in the chart form.
- Spider Web Doily #761 by The Spool Cotton Company is a beautiful one made using thread, 2.00mm, and a 2.1mm crochet hook.
- Spider Web Doily by American Thread Company is a lovely one can be made using any yarn and crochet hook. there is a list given from where you can get an idea about the yarn, hook and the approximate size of the doily. We loved this one the most. (Sizes- 11 inches, 17 inches, and 19 inches in diameter)
- Spider Doily by American Thread Company is a pretty one made using a thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. (Size- approx 11 inches in diameter)
Halloween Crochet Doily Patterns- Skull Crochet Doilies
- Papel Picado Filet Crochet Chart by Michelle Moross is a lovely pattern made using a thread and a 3.25mm crochet hook.
- Skulduggery Doily by Kathryn White is a nice one made using a thread and a 2.75mm crochet hook. This one is really awesome. (Size- approx 19-20 inches in diameter)
Other Halloween Crochet Doily Patterns
- Jack-In-The-Web by Marsha Glassner is a cute one made using a thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Filet Crochet Pumpkin Mat by Cozyhomelife is a lovely one made using Fingering weight yarn and a 1.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. (Size 12 inches by 8.5 inches)
- Friendly Ghosts Doily by Cylinda D. Mathews is the prettiest one we have seen, made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. (Size- 14-15 inches in diameter)
- Trick or Treat Doily by Elizabeth Ann White is certainly a superb one made using a thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
Want to try some more Doily Patterns
Want to make some more Crochet Halloween Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee