Doilies are something so beautiful and elegant that decorate our furniture, clothes and what not. The lacy elegant look of a doily is amazing. So we are here with some free Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns only for you 🙂 Have a look at them and decide which one you want to make this festive season. Most of them are done with a 1.75mm crochet hook or below. We have divided them further for your ease into different groups in descending order of their size. Further, a different section whose size is unknown is also there towards the end.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Also Read: Free Pineapple Crochet Tablecloth Patterns
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns measuring more than 20 inches in diameter
Pineapple Pinwheel by Agnes Russell is a nice one measuring 21-1/2 inches in diameter, made using thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
Triple Rose Pineapple Doily by ! designer needed is a lovely one made using a 1.00mm crochet hook. It measures 21.5 inches in diameter.
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns measuring between 20-16 inches in diameter
Swirl and Pineapples Doily by Olga Poltava is a lovely and unique pattern made using thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. It measures 19 inches in diameter.
- Spring Pineapple Floral Lace Doily by Cylinda D. Mathews measures 18 inches in diameter and is made using a 1.5mm crochet hook. Since it was a CAL the patterns are in parts available for Download on the website.
- Large Pineapple Doily by American Thread Company is a lovely pattern done with a 1.00mm crochet hook and measures 18 inches in diameter when finished.
Ruby’s Pineapple Medley by Sarah Al-Amri is a lovely pattern made using 1.75mm crochet hook and measures 17 inches in diameter. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns measuring between 15-11 inches in diameter
Pineapple Doily by Joanne Loh measuring 14 inches is made using a 1.5mm crochet hook. IT is a really pretty one.
- Blue Pineapples by Cille Heckenbach measures 14 inches in diameter and made with 1.65mm crochet hook.
Pineapples and Bells by Karen Steyskal is a lovely one measuring 14 inches in diameter, made using a 1.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Pineapple Delight by Cille Heckenbach is an awesome doily measuring 13.5 Inches in Diameter done with a 1.65mm crochet hook. The pattern has 27 rounds in all.
- Double Pineapple Doily by American Thread Company a very intricate pattern made with a 1.00mm crochet hook, measures 13.5 inches when done.
- Pineapple Doily by Juanita Chambers available as a Ravelry download is made with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet and 1.5mm crochet hook. as per the pattern, the finished doily will be 13 Inches in diameter. Further, the skill level mentioned here is intermediate.
- Eisley by Grace Fearon is done with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. When finished the doily will be 12 inches in diameter. It has 25 rounds in all.
- Oval Pineapple Doily by Michelle Starkie is a beautiful oval shaped doily, made using 1.25mm crochet hook, the lengthier side of which is approximately 12 inches. Using it as a table runner will be a good idea.
Pineapple Doily #9-124 by Royal Society measuring 11-1/2 inches in diameter is made using a 1.3mm crochet hook.
- Pineapple Posy Doily #12-55 by Royal Society measures 11-1/2 inches in diameter made using 1.3mm crochet hook.
- Pineapple Plumes Doily by Priscilla Hewitt is done with a 1.5mm crochet hook and measures about 11 inches once done.
- Gift Bag Doily by Brenda Stratton is a lovely pattern made with a size 1.65mm crochet hook and measures a little bit more than 11 inches in diameter.
Pretty Pineapples by Judy Teague Treece is actually 3 patterns in one made with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. The finished doilies measure between 10 inches and 11.5 inches in diameter. There are different patterns for Lavender Doily, Aqua Doily, and Yellow Doily.
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns measuring 10 inches in diameter
- Pineapple Doily by Patrizia Pisani is done with a 0.9mm crochet hook and turns up to be 10 inches in diameter after it is finished.
- Hearts Doily by Cylinda D. Mathews is made with a 1.5mm Crochet hook and Aunt Lydia classic crochet thread and measures 10 inches in Diameter when finished.
- Alcyone by Patrizia Pisani is done with a 1.25mm crochet hook and measures 10 inches in diameter when finished. The pattern has a total of 21 rounds.
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns measuring less than 10 inches in diameter
- Pineapple Doily No 83 by Cynthia Mills of Boston is a lovely pattern measuring 9 inches in diameter, made using a 1.1mm crochet hook.
- Dusty Rose Beauty by Blanche Frost will be 9 inches in diameter after completion, made using a 1.9mm crochet hook.
- Dawnglow by Julia Hart has a lovely written pattern as well as photo-tutorial. It has 18 rounds and many different stitches. Done with a 1.75mm crochet hook, it measures 8.5 inches in diameter when finished.
- Square Pineapple Doily by Priscilla Hewitt is a square shaped doily done with a 1.65mm crochet hook and will be measuring 8.5 inches in diameter once finished.
- Pineapple GrannySquare Doily by Asami Togashi is a granny square in which you can see a beautiful pineapple pattern. Made with a 2.25mm crochet hook this pattern is available in a PDF Download form. It has 20 rounds in total and each size measures 14 centimeters each.
- Pineapple Coaster by Patrizia Pisani made with 1.65mm crochet hook and measures 5 inches in diameter.
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns with diameter size unknown
Ruby’s Pineapple and Diamonds Centerpiece by Sarah Al-Amri is a lovely one made using a 1.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. However, Finished Size of the Doily is unknown.
- Starfish Pineapple Doily by Laurie Clark is made with Aunt Lydia’s classic crochet thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. It looks pretty, however, the finished size of the doily is unknown.
- Doily Pineapples From My Heart by Aly Hymel is a lovely doily made with a 1.5mm crochet hook. It has a total of 17 rounds however the finished size of the doily is unknown.
- Pineapple Fox Doily by Laurie Clark made with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet and 1.65mm crochet hook. It has a total of 20 rounds however the finished size of the doily is unknown.
- Little Pineapple Square Doily by Claudia Garza has 12 rounds and is made with a 1.65mm crochet hook. However, size of the finished doily is unknown
Hope you loved these Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA