Doilies are something so beautiful and elegant that decorate our furniture, clothes and what not. The lacy elegant look of a doily is amazing. So we are here with some free Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns only for you 🙂 Have a look at them and decide which one you want to make this festive season. Most of them are done with a 1.75mm crochet hook or below. We have divided them further for your ease into 10 inches and above and below 10 inches as per the diameter and further a different section whose size is unknown.
Also Read: Free Pineapple Crochet Tablecloth Patterns
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns measuring 10 inches and above in diameter
- Pineapple Doily by Juanita Chambers available as a Ravelry download is made with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet and 1.5mm crochet hook. as per the pattern, the finished doily will be 13 Inches in diameter. Further, the skill level mentioned here is intermediate.
- Shell Edge Pineapple Doily by DMC will turn out to be having a diameter of 15 inches when finished. The pattern which is in pdf form available for download is in English, however, he website seems to be in Mexican. The design is very pretty.
- Pineapple Doily by Patrizia Pisani is done with a 0.9mm crochet hook and turns up to be 10 inches in diameter after it is finished.
- Oval Pineapple Doily by Michelle Starkie is a beautiful oval shaped doily which can be used as a table runner as well. It is done with a 1.25mm crochet hook. the lengthier side is approximately 12 inches.
- Pineapple Delight by Cille Heckenbach is an awesome doily measuring 13.5 Inches in Diameter done with a 1.65mm crochet hook. The pattern has 27 rounds in all.
- Pineapple Plumes Doily by Priscilla Hewitt is done with a 1.5mm crochet hook and measures about 11 inches once done.
- Blue Pineapples by Cille Heckenbach measures 14 inches in diameter and made with 1.65mm crochet hook.
- Hearts Doily by Cylinda D. Mathews is made with a 1.5mm Crochet hook and Aunt Lydia classic crochet thread and measures 10 inches in Diameter when finished.
- Gift Bag Doily by Brenda Stratton is a lovely pattern made with a size 1.65mm crochet hook and measures a little bit more than 11 inches in diameter.
- Pretty Pineapples by Judy Teague Treece is actually 3 patterns in one made with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. The finished doilies measure between 10 inches and 11.5 inches in diameter. There are different patterns for Lavender Doily, Aqua Doily, and Yellow Doily.
Alcyone by Patrizia Pisani is done with a 1.25mm crochet hook and measures 10 inches in diameter when finished. The pattern has a total of 21 rounds.
- Eisley by Grace Fearon is done with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet thread and 1.5mm crochet hook. When finished the doily will be 12 inches in diameter. The 25 rounds pattern is nicely written and the doily looks amazing.
Double Pineapple Doily by American Thread Company a very intricate pattern made with a 1.00mm crochet hook, measures 13.5 inches when done.
Large Pineapple Doily by American Thread Company is a lovely pattern done with a 1.00mm crochet hook and measures 18 inches in diameter when finished.
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns measuring less than 10 inches in diameter
- Square Pineapple Doily by Priscilla Hewitt is a square shaped doily done with a 1.65mm crochet hook and will be measuring 8.5 inches in diameter once finished.
- Pineapple GrannySquare Doily by Asami Togashi is a granny square in which you can see a beautiful pineapple pattern. Made with a 2.25mm crochet hook this pattern is available in a PDF Download form. It has 20 rounds in total and each size measures 14 centimeters each.
- Pineapple Coaster by Patrizia Pisani made with 1.65mm crochet hook and measures 5 inches in diameter.
Dusty Rose Beauty by Blanche Frost will be 9 inches in diameter after completion. This doily is done using a 1.9mm crochet hook.
Dawnglow by Julia Hart has a lovely written pattern as well as photo-tutorial. It has 18 rounds and many different stitches. Done with a 1.75mm crochet hook, it measures 8.5 inches in diameter when finished.
Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns with diameter size unknown
- Starfish Pineapple Doily by Laurie Clark is made with Aunt Lydia’s classic crochet thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. It looks pretty 🙂 Finished size of the doily is unknown.
- Doily Pineapples From My Heart by Aly Hymel is a lovely doily made with a 1.5mm crochet hook. It has a total of 17 rounds however the finished size of the doily is unknown.
- Pineapple Fox Doily by Laurie Clark made with Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet and 1.65mm crochet hook. It has a total of 20 rounds however the finished size of the doily is unknown.
- Little Pineapple Square Doily by Claudia Garza has 12 rounds and is made with a 1.65mm crochet hook. However, size of the finished doily is unknown
Hope you loved these Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns
You can also check out our other crochet patterns
So, here are the best Pineapple Crochet Doily Patterns absolutely free 🙂 We are sure you would make at least one from these 23 lovely patterns, do share the finished pics with us 🙂 Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns, do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.
Check our other collated free patterns as well 🙂
Note: All the patterns and photos belong to the designers, we do not take credit for any of these.
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA