We all love Rugs right?? If it is a Crochet Rug, and what if you can make with your own used T-shirts. How?? Make T shirt Yarn from them. Awesome way to be and Eco-Friendly Crocheter right?? So Yes we do support going eco-friendly for possibly everything you can and hence we will say this is an awesome project to make your home beautiful in a way where we help the environment. Of course, you can also donate your T-shirts if you think someone can still use them. But if they are in bad condition you can just do this. Cut it and make it into a T shirt Yarn instead 🙂 We have listed some Crochet Rugs you can make out of your own T shirt Yarn.
Crochet Rug from T shirt Yarn
- T-shirt Yarn Rug by Mollie Makes made with a 15mm crochet hook is very colourful and lovely pattern.
- Alfombra de Totora/ T-shirt Yarn Rug by Laura C. L. Van Dam is simple pattern making Scs of a different Yarn over the T-shirt Yarn.
- Lacy doily t-shirt yarn rug by Anneke Wiese is a lovely pattern done with a 12.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is written in 2 languages. Look closely for the English version in every step.
- T-Shirt Yarn Rug by Alex @ Thrifty Below is beautiful and lovely pattern worked in simple rounds.
- T- Shirt Yarn Round Rug by Meladoras Creations is beautiful rug done with a 10mm crochet hook.
- Recycled T-Shirt Rug by Gwen Farewell made with some used T-shirts and a 15.00 mm crochet hook. It is available as a Ravelry download.
- Amazing Technicolor T-Shirt Yarn Rug by Donna Martinez is lovely multicolour Crochet Rug done with a 15.00 mm crochet hook.The pattern is available in a PDF form which you can download from the link.
- Crochet T-Shirt Rug by Elise engh a is a lovely rug made with a 6.5 mm crochet hook.
- T-Shirt Yarn Rug by Gu’Chet is a pretty pattern available as Ravelry download and done with a 10.00mm crochet hook.
- Chunky Hexie t-shirt Yarn Mat by Cintia Gonzalez is a lovely pattern done joining Hexagons. The Pattern is quite easy to follow.
- Crochet Fabric Yarn Circle Rug by Becky Stets made with a 15.00 mm crochet hook measures 40 inches in diameter once finished.
- Gorgeous Mandala Floor Rug by Marinke Slump is lovely pattern worked in rounds with a 15.00 mm crochet hook.
- Blue & White T-Yarn Rug by Cindy RecycleCindy made with a 9.00 mm crochet hook. It is a rectangular Crochet Rug.
Which one will you make? Select one and grab some used T shirts now. Make your house colourful by choosing one of these beautiful rugs.
Like Our Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them 🙂 We also have lots of collated free pattern articles where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account.
Enter your full name,select your country and press the WhatsApp icon