We all love Rugs right?? If it is a Crochet Rug, and what if you can make with your own used T-shirts. How?? Make T shirt Yarn from them and convert them into T shirt Yarn Rug. Awesome way to be and Eco-Friendly Crocheter right?? So Yes we do support going eco-friendly for possibly everything you can and hence we will say this is an awesome project to make your home beautiful in a way where we help the environment. Of course, you can also donate your T-shirts if you think someone can still use them. But if they are in bad condition you can just do this. Cut it and make it into a T shirt Yarn instead 🙂 We have listed some Crochet Rugs you can make out of your own T shirt Yarn.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Round Crochet Rug from T shirt Yarn Free Crochet Patterns
- T-shirt Yarn Rug by Mollie Makes made with a 15mm crochet hook is very colourful and lovely pattern.
- Lacy doily t-shirt yarn rug by Anneke Wiese made using a 12.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is written in 2 languages. Look closely for the English version in every step. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- T- Shirt Yarn Round Rug by Meladoras Creations made using a 10mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Tshirt yarn rug by Lisa Davi made using Tshirt yarn and a 10.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a lovey pattern.
- Gorgeous Mandala Floor Rug by Marinke Slump is lovely pattern worked in rounds with a 15.00 mm crochet hook.
Rectangle Crochet Rug from T shirt Yarn Free Crochet Patterns
- Alfombra de Totora/ T-shirt Yarn Rug by Laura C. L. Van Dam is simple pattern making Scs of a different Yarn over the T-shirt Yarn.
- Recycled T-Shirt Rug by Gwen Farewell made using T-shirts and a 15.00 mm crochet hook. It is available as a Ravelry download.
- Blue & White T-Yarn Rug by Cindy RecycleCindy made with a 9.00 mm crochet hook. It is a rectangular Crochet Rug.
Other Crochet Rug from T shirt Yarn Free Crochet Patterns
- T-Shirt Yarn Rug by Gu’Chet made using a 10.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Chunky Hexie t-shirt Yarn Mat by Cintia Gonzalez made by joining Hexagons. The Pattern is certainly easy to follow.
Which one will you make? Select one and grab some used T shirts now. Make your house colourful by choosing one of these beautiful rugs.
Hope you liked these T shirt Yarn Rug Patterns
If you liked these T shirt Yarn Rugs please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee