We are on a Halloween Post Spree and we are enjoying it a lot. We have so many ideas already, that it is going to be difficult to convert them all into the blog post form. Anywho, today we bring to you a list of some lovely Free Crochet Patterns for Halloween Potholders. Why not begin some Halloween fun from the kitchen this year. So here are the patterns we found just for you.
For more Crochet Halloween Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Halloween Potholders
Free Crochet Patterns for Pumpkin Halloween Potholders
- Pumpkin Pot Holder by The Spool Cotton Company is a lovely one made using a thread and a 2.00mm crochet hook.
- Pumpkin Potholder by Mom’s Love of Crochet is a nice pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Dimensional Pumpkin Potholder by Priscilla Hewitt is an awesome 3D Potholder made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Candy Corn Halloween Potholders
- Candy Corn Hot Pad by Divine Debris is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Haunted Candy Corn Potholder by Cylinda D. Mathews is a very cute one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Other Halloween Potholders
- Halloween Skulls Hot Pad by Valerie Fuller is an easy one made using Worsted weight yarn, 4.00mm, and 5.00mm crochet hooks. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Frankie Potholder by Cindy Cave is a cool one made using Cotton yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Want to make some more Crochet Halloween Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us on our Facebook page and an Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA