Halloween is sure a fun thing to celebrate and decorate the house in every way you like. Be it Wall hangings, Banners, Cup Cozies or the little ornaments to hang. We now bring one more thing, and you better add to your list of Halloween makes this year. Yes, a Halloween Dishcloth. So get ready to make kitchen time a fun time on Halloween.
Let us see what we have in store for you.
For more Crochet Halloween Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Dishcloth
- Spider Dishcloth by Sabrina Thompson (knitphomaniac) is a lovely one made using DK weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
- Ghost Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a good one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Witch Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is an awesome one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Bat Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Scaredy Cat Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a cute one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Want to make some more Crochet Halloween Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA