We are giving you all things Halloween this time around and today we are here to give you some lovely Halloween Earrings pattern. There are hats, pumpkins, bats and what not. Make these lovelies and be spooky in a stylish way this Halloween.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Crochet Halloween Goodies check links given below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for Halloween Earrings
- Sally Skulls Earrings by Divine Debris are the cutest Halloween ones we have seen, made using a thread and a 2.25mm crochet hook.
- Crochet Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Earrings by Spider Mambo is a lovely one made using a thread and a 2.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Day of the Dead Earrings by Andee Graves are nice ones made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook.
- Witch Hat Set by Divine Debris has a lovely pair of earrings made using a thread and a 2.25mm crochet hook.
- The Cutest 3D Witch Hat Earrings Ever by CrochetCauldron are made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Spooky Spider Jewelry Earrings & Necklace by Cristina Mershon are pretty ones made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook.
- Ghost Earrings by Nicole Riley are pretty ones made using Worsted weight yarn and 3.25mm crochet hook.
- Frankenstein Duo by Divine Debris is cute ones made using a thread and a 2.25mm crochet hook.
- Batty! Jewelry by Handworks from the Heart is a nice one made using thread and a 1.4mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- The Cutest Pumpkin Earrings Ever by CrochetCauldron are sweet ones made using a thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook.
Want to make some more Crochet Halloween Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and an Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee