Halloween is around the corner and everyone is busy making some pumpkins. Yes, the ones currently doing rounds on Facebook. They look really cute 🙂 o even we thought to give you some related goodies. I am sure you all love to decorate your house door to welcome the ones who come for trick or treat 🙂 So we bring to you these amazing free patterns for Halloween Crochet Wreaths. Let us see what all patterns we have here. We will be giving many free crochet patterns based on Halloween shortly 🙂
Free Crochet Patterns for Halloween Crochet Wreaths
Free Crochet Patterns for Spider Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Halloween Wreath by Lion Brand Yarn is made with Aran weight yarn and a 4.00 mm crochet hook is a very simple pattern that comes with a little spider 🙂
- Spiderweb Halloween Wreath by Michele Wilcox is made with Aran weight yarn and 3 different sizes of crochet hooks. Gauge is not important in this pattern.
- Trick or Treat by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is made with a Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It has a cute little spider, some pumpkins and hats. Hence, a perfect wreath for Halloween.
- Spider Web Wreath by Megan Meyer is an awesome Spider web wreath made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Halloween Wreath by Erica Fedor made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a lovely Wreath with a spider web, hat, and a pumpkin.
Free Crochet Patterns for Cat Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Halloween Black Cat Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me is a simple pattern done with Aran weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. So, a cat and a spider in the same Wreath. This is a lovely Crochet Wreath for the occasion.
- Superstitious Black Cat Wreath by Sharon Mann made with Aran weight Yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is easy to follow and also different as compared others.
Free Crochet Patterns for Candy Corn Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Candy Corn Flower Wreath by Donna Collinsworth is made using a 5.00mm crochet hook and measure 12 inches. The pattern is available in PDF download form.
- Candy Corn Wreath with Fall Leaves by Donna Collinsworth is done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and looks beautiful. So, try this beautiful Crochet Wreath today.
Free Crochet Patterns for Skull Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Circle of Skulls Wreath by Nancy Anderson is a fabulous one made using ran weight yarn, 3.75mm, and 4.00mm crochet hooks.
- Halloween Scream Felted Wreath by Lion Brand Yarn is made using an Aran weight yarn, a 4.00mm, and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It measures 11 inches in diameter.
Free Crochet Patterns for Jack Skelligton Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Jack Skellington Wreath by Love To Be In Stitches is a unique pattern made with Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is easy and you basically need only 2 colours of yarn.
- Halloween Wreath by Jasmine Glanton is a spooky wreath made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Other Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Winne Halloween Wreath by Emma May is made with Aran weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. So, go ahead and download it now.
- Halloween Bat Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me is done with Aran weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. The Pattern is quite simple.
- Halloween Crochet Wreath by Sara McFall is made in a Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. This pattern requires a wire wreath frame.
- Fall Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman is done with a 5.00mm crochet hook and has cute little pumpkins on the wreath. So, it makes a perfect wreath.
- Bumpkin Bob Halloween Wreath by ECK Designs is a nice pattern made using DK weight yarn, 3.5mm, and a 4.5mm crochet hooks. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Eyeball Wreath by Slipstitch Hollow made using Aran weight yarn and three different sizes of hooks. This is an awesome one.
Want to make some more Crochet Halloween Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee