Halloween is around the corner and everyone is busy making some pumpkins. Yes, the ones currently doing rounds on Facebook. They look really cute 🙂 o even we thought to give you some related goodies. I am sure you all love to decorate your house door to welcome the ones who come for trick or treat 🙂 So we bring to you these amazing free patterns for Halloween Crochet Wreaths. Let us see what all patterns we have here. We will be giving many free crochet patterns based on Halloween shortly 🙂
For More Halloween Patterns please check the links below
Free Crochet Patterns for Spider Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Halloween Wreath by Lion Brand Yarn made with Aran weight yarn and a 4.00 mm crochet hook. It is certainly a very simple pattern that comes with a little spider 🙂
- Spiderweb Halloween Wreath by Michele Wilcox made with Aran weight yarn and 3 different sizes of crochet hooks. Gauge is not important in this pattern.
- Trick or Treat by Lily / Sugar’n Cream made with a Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It has a cute little spider, some pumpkins and hats. Certainly a perfect wreath for Halloween.
- Spider Web Wreath by Megan Meyer made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.It is certainly the most awesome Spider web wreath.
- Halloween Wreath by Erica Fedor made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely Wreath with a spider web, hat, and a pumpkin.
Free Crochet Patterns for Cat Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Halloween Black Cat Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman (Repeat Crafter Me) made using Aran weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. So, a cat and a spider in the same Wreath. This is certainly a lovely Crochet Wreath for the occasion.
- Superstitious Black Cat Wreath by Sharon Mann made with Aran weight Yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is certainly easy to follow and also different as compared to others.
Free Crochet Patterns for Candy Corn Halloween Wreaths
- Candy Corn Flower Wreath by Donna Collinsworth made using a 5.00mm crochet hook and measure 12 inches. The pattern is It is certainly nice and available in PDF download form.
- Candy Corn Wreath with Fall Leaves by Donna Collinsworth made using a 5.00mm crochet hook and looks beautiful. So, try this beautiful Crochet Wreath today.
Free Crochet Patterns for Skull Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Circle of Skulls Wreath by Nancy Anderson made using ran weight yarn, 3.75mm, and 4.00mm crochet hooks. It is certainly a fabulous pattern.
- Halloween Scream Felted Wreath by Lion Brand Yarn made using an Aran weight yarn, a 4.00mm, and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It measures 11 inches in diameter. It is certainly a nice pattern.
Free Crochet Patterns for Jack Skelligton Halloween Wreaths
- Jack Skellington Wreath by Love To Be In Stitches made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is certainly easy and you basically need only 2 colours of yarn.
- Halloween Wreath by Jasmine Glanton made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a spooky wreath pattern.
Free Crochet Patterns for Other Halloween Crochet Wreaths
- Winne Halloween Wreath by Emma May made with Aran weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. The pattern It is certainly a nice one and is available as a Free Ravelry Download. So, go ahead and download it now.
- Halloween Bat Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman (Repeat Crafter Me) made using Aran weight yarn and 5.00mm crochet hook. The Pattern certainly quite awesome and simple.
- Halloween Crochet Wreath by Sara McFall made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. This pattern requires a wire wreath frame. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Fall Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman made using a 5.00mm crochet hook and has cute little pumpkins on the wreath. So, it makes a perfect wreath. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Bumpkin Bob Halloween Wreath by ECK Designs made using DK weight yarn, 3.5mm, and a 4.5mm crochet hooks. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Eyeball Wreath by Slipstitch Hollow made using Aran weight yarn and three different sizes of hooks. This is certainly an awesome one.
Hope You Loved These Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee