We have seen a lot of Crochet Water Balloon patter requests off lately. Hence we are here with a quick post for all you lovely crocheters. We are here with Free Crochet Patterns list of these awesome crochet water balloons.
Here in India summer is already on the verge of ending and the d rainy season has begun and hence time for these water balloons are already gone. However, Indians can definitely use this one during our festival called holi where we play with colours and water. Some of us use balloons and they can be replaced with these reusable ones.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
All these patterns are made from Super Bulky weight yarn. To know if the yarn you have is a Super Bulky or not check it on our Free Crochet Tool from the wraps per inch that you get or the yarn name/number available on the label.
Crochet Water Balloons Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Water Balloons by Megan Meyer made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook.These are certainly the lovely and colourful ones.
- Mini Crochet Water Balloons by Megan Meyer made using Super Bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook.These are the patriotic ones.
- Water Balloons by Heddi Craft made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook.These are certainly the cute ones.
- Water Balloons by Kirsten DeSchover made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available e as a Fee Ravelry Download. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Flying Fish Water Balloons by Michael Sellick at The Crochet Crowd made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Reusable Water Balloons by Amy Leclerc made using Super Bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Splish Splash Water Balloon by Jennifer Goble made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Crochet Fish Shaped Water Balloons by Patricia Hamel made using Super Bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Downalod. It is certainly a great pattern.
Hope you liked these Crochet Water Balloons
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some more Summer Goodies
For Spring Goodies Click Here
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Cant find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
Leave a Reply