We have seen a lot of Crochet Water Balloon patter requests off lately. Hence we are here with a quick post for all you lovely crocheters. We are here with Free Crochet Patterns list of these awesome crochet water balloons.
Here in India summer is already on the verge of ending and the d rainy season has begun and hence time for these water ballons are already gone. However, Indians can definitely use this one during our festival called holi where we play with colours and water. Some of us use balloons and they can be replaced with these reusable ones.
All these patterns are made from Super Bulky weight yarn. To know if the yarn you have is a Super Bulky or not check it on our Free Crochet Tool from the wraps per inch that you get or the yarn name/number available on the label.
Crochet Water Balloons Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Water Balloons by Megan Meyer are the lovely and colourful ones made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook.
- Mini Crochet Water Balloons by Megan Meyer are the patriotic ones made using Super Bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook.
- Water Balloons by Heddi Craft are the cute ones made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook.
- Water Balloons by Kirsten DeSchover is a lovely pattern made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available e as a Fee Ravelry Download.
- Flying Fish Water Balloons by Michael Sellick at The Crochet Crowd is a lovely pattern made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook.
- Reusable Water Balloons by Amy Leclerc is a lovely pattern made using Super Bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook.
- Splish Splash Water Balloon by Jennifer Goble is a nice one made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Crochet Fish Shaped Water Balloons by Patricia Hamel is a nice pattern made using Super Bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Downalod.
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post