Baby blankets are something that we love to make, especially for beginners and when we want to avoid going into shapes and sizes which might not fit. So here we are with some Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns which are simple and free. For all the beginners out there who want to give some lovely gift to the newborn, go ahead, grab a hook and yarn and get started 🙂
We all want to crochet a lovely Star Crochet Baby Blanket at some point in time for our baby/Grandbaby/niece/nephew or relatives/friends baby. We at hooked goodies just love these pointed star blankets and hence we thought to bring to you some cute ones under one roof so that it becomes easy for you to decide as to which one to make.
All of the below-listed crochet blankets are made using Worsted/ Aran weight yarn and hence this time we have arranged the list in descending order of the points of the star. Therefore 12 point star blanket is listed 1st and the 5/6 pointed one is listed last on the list. We hope this makes sense. So let us see some beautiful patterns for your little ones.
Different Star Crochet Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
- Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket by Celeste Young is a fabulous pattern for a 12 Point Star Crochet Baby Blanket. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download and is made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It measures 45 inches in diameter.
- Lyn’s Round Ripple Baby Afghan by Lyn’s Designs is a nice pattern for a 12 Point Star Crochet Baby Blanket. It is made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook having a diameter of 40 inches.
- 9 pointed Round Ripple with Solid Center by Michelle Storms is a lovely pattern for a 9 Point Star Crochet Baby Blanket. It is a beautiful creation with Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- 9-Pointed Star Round Ripple by Gene Saunders is an awesome pattern for a 9 Point Star Crochet Throw. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download and is made using Worsted weight yarn.
- 8-Point Round Ripple by Rachel Lein is a beautiful pattern for an 8 Point Star Crochet Throw made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- 8 Point Cabled Round Ripple by Julee Fort is a nice pattern for an 8 Point Star Crochet Throw made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Crochet Waves 8 point Blanket by bobwilson123 is an awesome pattern for an 8 Point Star Crochet Throw. Made using Aran weight yarn. The pattern is available in download form on given link.
- DK 8 Point Round Ripple Baby Blanket by Samantha Attanasio is a lovely pattern for an 8 Point Star Crochet Baby Blanket. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. Samantha has made it using DK weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
- Super Star Baby Afghan by Michael Sellick of The Crochet Crowd is a nice pattern for a 5 Point Star Crochet Baby Blanket. The pattern is available in form of a written pattern, a chart, and a video tutorial. Michael has made it using an Aran weight yarn and a 6.00m crochet hook.
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Siz Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Cant find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post