It is summer and we all want to wear and see as many colours as possible right??? So why not have some awesome colourful accessories as well. We all love our hobby and ourselves 😉 keeping in mind these two things we give you an awesome list of Crochet Hoop Earrings. They look trendy, chic and the best way to accessorize yourself in this awesome weather.
Most of them are made using thread, however, there are some which are made using other yarn weights. Hence we have bifurcated the patterns making it easier for you to select. Hope you love them and make some lovely earrings for yourself as well as your besties.
Free Crochet Patterns for Crochet Hoop Earrings
Free Crochet Patterns for Crochet Hoop Earrings using Aran/ Worsted Weight Yarn
- Quick Crochet Hoop Earrings by Erica K. are nice ones made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Cool Hoop Earrings by ScarFanatic1 are pretty earrings made using worsted weight yarn and a 3.25mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- BIG HOOP Earrings by Emi Harrington made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is in a video tutorial form.
Free Crochet Patterns for Crochet Hoop Earrings using DK/ Light Worsted Weight Yarn
- Hoop Earrings Crochet Style by Omg! Heart made using DK weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for Crochet Hoop Earrings using Light Fingering Weight Yarn
- Earrings-hoops LACE by Crochet- atelier made using light fingering yarn, a 1.5mm, and a 0.7mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Free Crochet Patterns for Crochet Hoop Earrings using Thread
- Dainty Crochet Hoop Earrings by Erica K. are cute ones made using thread, a 1.3mm crochet hook and a 1.1mm crochet hook.
- Sparkle Hoop Earrings by Carolyn Calderon are really lovely made using thread and a 1.75mm crochet hook.
- Super Simple Crocheted Hoop Earrings by Hannah Daley are the simple ones made using thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
- Lacy Hoop Earrings by Gene Saunders are lovely crochet earrings made using thread and a 1.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Six-Pointed Star Crocheted Hoop Earrings by Angela Saylor made using thread and a1.95mm crochet hook.
- Crocheted Flower Hoop Earrings by Angela Saylor made using thread and a 1.9mm crochet hook. These look pretty.
- Lacy Hoop Earrings by Carolyn Calderon made using thread and a 1.5mm crochet hook. These are so pretty, we will surely make these ones in some days.
- Spider Web Hoop Earrings by Margaret Walker made using thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Tunisian Hoop Earrings by Jeanne Fabre as the name suggests it is Tunisian Crochet, made using thread and a 2.00mm crochet hook. We loved these Crochet Earrings.
- Crocheted hoops by moois van me made using thread, a 1.75mm, and a 2.00mm crochet hook. We loved these, sweet and simple.
- Picot Cluster Hoops by Susan Preston are lovely made using thread and a 1.9mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Syrian Loops by Olivia Munroe, are the prettiest of the lot, made using thread and a 1.00mm crochet hook. These remind us of Christmas 🙂
Free Crochet Patterns for Crochet Hoop Earrings using Unknown Yarn weight.
- Earrings ‘tweet’ by moois van me are cute ones made using a lovely yarn (yarn weight not mentioned) and a 3.00mm crochet hook and a 3.25mm crochet hook.
We will surely bring out more earring posts if you love this post. Show us your love by sharing our posts on various social media platforms mentioned below <3. Also, you can share with us your lovely makes on our facebook page or tag us on your Instagram stories. Till then, keep making lovely goodies.
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Siz Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Cant find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us on our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA