We have seen lots of posts in last few days requesting for things to make for kids and teenagers and which is something other than caps and blankets. So we thought to give you some awesome Free Crochet Patterns for a Hacky Sack or a Footbag.
In simple terms, a Footbag is a small ball filled with grains that teenagers play with like a small football. This being an only crochet website we will list the Crochet Patterns. However, there will be some knitting ones also for sure.
We all know these little things will be a great Stash-buster or Scrap- buster. so, it would be awesome to use-up your unused yarn, or the one that has a little left that cannot be used in any other way, or the yarn that you don’t like and you will never use it anywhere else. Hence, we have listed this post as per Yarn weight so that you can select the perfect pattern as per the yarn available with you 🙂
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
So, let us see some amazing patterns here.
Free Crochet Patterns for Hacky Sack or Footbag using Aran/ Worsted Weight Yarn
- Foot Bag Hacky Sack by Jennifer Gregory made using Worsted Weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a cute one.
- Easy Crochet Hacky Sack by Heidi Gustad made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a nice one.
- Scrappy Hacky Sack by Amy Kauffman made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook.It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Crocheted Hackey Sack by Melanie Harrison made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly an easy one.
- Crochet Pokéball Footbag by Lydia Hawk made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. All Pokemon fans would certainly love it.
Free Crochet Patterns for Hacky Sack or Footbag using DK/ Light Worsted Weight Yarn
- Amigurumi hacky sacks of fun by Sharon Pridmore made using DK weight yarn, 3.25mm, and a 3.00mm crochet hooks. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.It certainly are the cute ones.
- Hamburger Hacky Sack by Margaret Kosztelnik made using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.It certainly is the cutest of all.
Free Crochet Patterns for Hacky Sack or Footbag using Sport Weight Yarn
- Hacky Sack by Erin Burger made using Sport weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a simple pattern.
Free Crochet Patterns for Hacky Sack or Footbag using Fingering Weight Yarn
- Hacky Sack by Bethany Dearden made using Fingering weight yarn and a 3.25mm crochet hook.It certainly is a good one.
- Footbag by Athena de la Rosa made using Fingering yarn and a 2.1mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.It is certainly a nice an unique pattern.
Free Crochet Patterns for Hacky Sack or Footbag using Thread
- Easy Hacky Sack Foot Bag by Shellie Wilson is a nice pattern made using thread and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
- Crochet Footbags by Crafters Community is a lovely one made using thread and a 2.25mm crochet hook.
- Simple Footbag by Amber Linn is a colourful one made using thread and a 2.75mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Free Crochet Patterns for Hacky Sack or Footbag in Yarn weight Unknown.
- Hacky Sack by Ashlea Konecny of Heart Hook Home is a pretty one made using Cotton yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
Hope you liked these Footbag Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
Leave a Reply