Hey there, spring has started setting in so all we can see now are beautiful colours everywhere, lovely flowers blooming, a lovely environment overall. We at Hooked Goodies thought now that you are out of your jackets and sweatshirts why not crochet a spring shrug for yourself. Let us see some Crochet Spring Shrug Patterns from some talented Crochet artists, yes these are free so enjoy 🙂 We love spring shrugs since we finally get to wear some beautiful colours and patterns. So let us see what crochet shrugs and wraps free patterns we have for you.
For more Spring Patterns check the links below this post
Free Crochet Patterns for Crochet Spring Shrug
- Spring Shrug pattern by Elizabeth Pardue looks so lovely. Made out of cotton, looking at it feels like ” I want to have that now”. Loved the colour she has chosen because it feels like spring.
- Sweet Spring No Seam Shrug by Michelle @ The Painted Hinge is a nice one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 9.00mm crochet hook. Sizes Available are Small to XL.
- Lacey Spring Shrug by Christie Bailey is a pretty one made using Fingering Weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. Sizes available are small and medium. The Pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Lacy Springtime Shrug by Heather Lodinsky is a beautiful one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are Extra Small to Extra Large.
- Spring Fever Shrug by Melissa Mall is a pretty one made using Super Bulky weight yarn and a 10.00mm crochet hook. Sizes available are Small to Double XL.
Hope you liked these Crochet Spring Shrug Free patterns
Want to try some more Spring Goodies
For Summer Goodies Click Here
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee