Everyone here loves Halloween we are sure about it since you guys loved our earlier article a lot and our social media account said it all. Thank you… and today here we are with lovely free crochet patterns for you guys to make a Halloween Banner. Spooky, funny, easy to make and we are sure your children would love it too.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Also, For more Crochet Halloween Goodies checkout the links below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner in Candy Corn Style
- Candy Corn Banner by Sahrit Freud-Weinstein made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook is a cute one and would look beautiful in the house.
- Candy Corn Bunting by Amanda Sanders made using worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a cute candy Corn Halloween Banner.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner in Pumpkin Style
- Happy Halloween Bunting by The Sunroomuk made using DK weight yarn, 5.00mm, and 6.00mm crochet hooks.It is certainly a cute & simple pumpkin pattern.
- Mini Pumpkin Bunting ~ a Free Pattern for I Love Yarn Day by Sue Perez made using a 5.0 mm and a 3.25 mm crochet hook. It is a cute pattern.
- Pumpkin Time Garland by Karen Wiederhold made using a DK weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. Love the shape of pumpkins.
Crochet Pumpkin Garland by bobwilson123 made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is in written as well as video form. It is certainly a nice one.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner with a BOO sign
- Halloween Pennants by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. We are sure kids would love this one. It is certainly a lovely banner.
- Boo Bunting by Emily Lloyd made using a 3.75m crochet hook is a lovely pattern for a Halloween Banner.
- Halloween Bunting (garland) by Teri Heathcote made using DK weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is a cute Bunting.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner with other designs
- Halloween Party Banner by Sahrit Freud-Weinstein made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.It is certainly a spooky one with all Halloween Creatures.
- Halloween Party Banner by Kara Gunza made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.It is certainly a banner you would love to have in your house.
- Sugar Skull Garland by Brenda K. B. Anderson made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a must try. It is the one with skulls all over.
- Halloween bunting by TLH Patterns made using Fingering yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook. It has many characters in one Halloween Banner.It is certainly an awesome design.
- Holiday Bunting by Amy Sessions made using Worsted weight yarn, 4.5mm, and a 7.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a lovely Halloween Bunting.
Hope you liked these Crochet Banner & Bunting Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, try some more Crochet Halloween Goodies???
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee