Everyone here loves Halloween we are sure about it since you guys loved our earlier article a lot and our social media account said it all. Thank you… and today here we are with lovely free crochet patterns for you guys to make a Halloween Banner. Spooky, funny, easy to make and we are sure your children would love it too.
For more Crochet Halloween Goodies checkout the links below this article.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner in Candy Corn Style
- Candy Corn Banner by Jerica Tompkins made using a 5.5mm crochet hook is a lovely CAndy corn banner that would look awesome in your house and you can get ready for Halloween.
- Candy Corn Banner by Sahrit Freud-Weinstein made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook is a cute one and would look beautiful in the house.
- Candy Corn Bunting by Amanda Sanders is a cute candy Corn Halloween Banner made using worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner in Pumpkin Style
- Happy Halloween Bunting by The Sunroomuk is a simple pumpkin pattern made using DK weight yarn, 5.00mm, and 6.00mm crochet hooks.
- Mini Pumpkin Bunting ~ a Free Pattern for I Love Yarn Day by Sue Perez made using a 5.0 mm and a 3.25 mm crochet hook. It is a cute pattern.
- Pumpkin Time Garland by Karen Wiederhold made using a DK weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. Love the shape of pumpkins.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner with a BOO sign
- Halloween Pennants by Lion Brand Yarn is a lovely banner made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. We are sure kids would love this one.
- Boo Bunting by Emily Lloyd made using a 3.75m crochet hook is a lovely pattern for a Halloween Banner.
- Halloween Bunting (garland) by Teri Heathcote made using DK weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is a cute Bunting.
Free Crochet Patterns for a Halloween Banner with other designs
- Halloween Party Banner by Sahrit Freud-Weinstein is a spooky one with all Halloween Creatures made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Halloween Party Banner by Kara Gunza is a banner you would love to have in your house, made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Sugar Skull Garland by Brenda K. B. Anderson is the one with skulls all over made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is a must try.
- Halloween bunting by TLH Patterns is an awesome design made using Fingering yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook. It has many characters in one Halloween Banner.
- Holiday Bunting by Amy Sessions is a lovely Halloween Bunting made using Worsted weight yarn, 4.5mm, and a 7.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Spider Web Bunting and Spider by Am Jay Lou is a lovely Spider Bunting for a cool Halloween Decoration. Your guests would love it for sure.
Want to make some more Crochet Halloween Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them ? We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This is not a sponsored post
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA