4th of July will be here soon and we have already started the series so that you can mae things on time for the celebrations. We already have many posts related to the 4th July celebrations, please have a look here. Today we bring to you some lovely American Flag Afghan Free Crochet Patterns. These are so pretty you would definitely love them.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Disclaimer: This post contains Affiliate Links
For more Patriotic Goodies check the link below this post
American Flag Afghan Free Crochet Patterns
- Stars and Stripes Afghan by Faye Kumara made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hooks. Finished Size will approximately be 37″ X 67″. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Flag Afghan (#L30154) by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Finished size will approximately be 35″ X 52″. This beauty is made using Heartland Yarn using Redwood, Olympic and Acadia Colors.
- American Flag Afghan by Kathy Wilson made using Worsted weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. Finished size will approximately be 65″ X 46″. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Wavy American Flag by Tracy Johnson made using Super Bulky yarn, 8.00mm and a 3.75mm crochet hook. It can be made to various sizes with instructions. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Folk Art Throw by Rae Blackledge made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. Finished Size will approximately be 45″ X 65″.
- American Flag Throw by Jerica Tompkins made using Aran weight yarn, 6.5mm and a 5.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Colonial/Betsy Ross Wavy American Flag by Tracy Johnson made using Super Bulky weifht yarn and a 10.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Old Glory by Erica Fedor made using Aran weight yarn, 5.5mm and a 4.25mm crochet hook. Finished Size will approximately be 36″ X 62″.
- American Flag Throw by Lion Brand Yarn made using Sport weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. Finished Size will approximately be 45″ X 55″. It is certainly a nice pattern.
Hope You Loved These American Flag Afghan Crochet Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some more 4th July Special Goodies???
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee