So as 4th of July is nearing we have to give you some awesome new pattern for the Independence Day decoration. Being Patriotic with our skills is so much fun. American Flag decorations look so pretty that we can have it all year long. Beautiful colours they have. So how about some Patriotic Pillow Free Crochet Patterns for your lovely home and that too made by you.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Also, for more 4th July Special Goodies please check the links below this post
Patriotic Pillow Free Crochet Patterns: 4th July Special
- Patriotic Pillow by Kristen Stoltzfus made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The finished size is 17″ X 17″.
- Statue of Liberty Pillow by Michele Wilcox made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Patriotic Lace Pillow in Red by Jen Hayes made using Aran weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. Finished size is 14″ X 14″.
- Patriotic Lace Pillow in White by Jen Hayes made using Aran weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. Finished size is 14″ X 14″.
- Patriotic Lace Pillow in Blue by Jen Hayes made using Aran weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. Finished size is 14″ X 14″. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Stars and Stripes Cushions by Lily / Sugar’n Cream made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. The finished Sizes is a 16″ square approximately.
- Patriotic Eagle Pillow and Bag by Heidi Yates made using Aran weight yarn, 5.00mm and a 6.5mm crochet hook. There are two different sizes available for this one. It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Americana Pillow Set by Erica Fedor made using Aran wright yarn, 5.5mm and a 3.75mm crochet hook.
- American Flag Pillow by CraftEaze made using Bulky weight yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- 4th of July C2C Tote/Pillow by Deanne’s Designs made using Fingering weight yarn, 3.5mm and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Hope You Loved These Patriotic Pillow Crochet Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some more 4th July Special Goodies???
Also, try some more Pillow Covers???
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee